Author's Note

i genuinely can't believe this book is over already.

i remember writing the last few chapters of flowers & pop rocks and slowly coming up with the concepts for the characters in this book. and now it's already done! it took me about half a year to complete this, and it's so surreal thinking i kinda had no idea where i was taking this after the first five or so chapters.

honestly, this book started with the names of our favorite twins, maddie and archer. it was just me thinking of what poppy and blake's future would look like, where they would be, if they would have kids, and all that. and then i just kept coming up with new ideas! i've always been a fan of these types of stories (the brother's best friend trope AND the best friends to lovers trope), so it kinda just made sense to me to write a book of my own like this, and i hope you all liked reading it as much as i liked writing it.

i don't think i'll be writing an epilogue for this, but i'm considering writing another book where you might catch a glimpse of maddie and nate here and there. don't keep your hopes up though, i take a while to write, and i might end up not pushing through depending on how heavy schoolwork is.

either way, your support for this book means the world, and i can't wait to read the comments from whoever reads this in the future.

'til next time!

♡,
dani :p

p.s. did you like the quotes at the end of the chapters?