Episode One

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Melodia, Kym Noe, Gloria Goodbye, Frank N. Stine, Don Hurtmey, and Harmonia enter the TWIB.

Frank: Ah top two! Congratulations girls!

Melodia: Aw thank you, Frank, I'm so glad the judges appreciated my act. And excited to lipsync against Kym.

Kym: Me too!! I've got some tricks up ma sleeve that I cannot wait to pull out haha.

Gloria: I would have loved to get some recognition too...

Harmonia: Quit the complaining! Be happy your act went well and shut it.

Gloria: Oh, she has a big mouth on her?

Harmonia: I do! And what about it?

Gloria: Oh nothing, save your energy for the lipsync, you'll need it.

Harmonia: Are you sure about that?

Harmonia points over to a corner in which Don has sat down crying.

Gloria: Don honey, man up and get ready to beat this "warrior"

Don continues crying, Kym and Melodia approach him.

Melodia: Hey Don, it will be okay you know?

Kym: Yeah keep ya head up pal, need me to pull a funny face?

Don: Shucks girls.... Thank you for the support, but I just feel so embarrassed...

Melodia: How come?

Don: I have made a fool of myself on national TV...

Kym: I mean ya might have but this is ya chance to make up for that!

Don: Whaddaya mean?

Kym: This lipsync, if you slay it then people will see what a talented performer you are.

Melodia: Exactly! Just give it your all Donny.

Don: If you say so... You really think I can beat her? Ain't she some kinda warrior?

Kym: Just because she's wearing armor, doesn't mean ya should be intimidated.

Melodia: Exactly, so get to practicing and beat her!

Meanwhile, Gloria has turned to Frank.

Gloria: Very happy to see that neither of us is following in Johnny's footsteps.

Frank: Haha me too! I'm so glad to have made it onto episode two.

Don returns to the group.

Frank: Don! You okay buddy?

Don: Doing fine, just getting ready now.

Gloria: Happy to hear that honey. And remember, next week's another week so don't beat yourself up yet. Just beat that bitch now okay?

Don: Yes ma'am!

Harmonia: So you are all teaming up against me? I see how it is! Don't underestimate my power. I will show all of you my might.

Gloria: Girl.... focus on the lipsync and shut it.

Ann G. Lina enters the TWIB and sits down with the cast.

Ann: I have heard some fights going on... What's happening yall?

Harmonia: They have teamed up against me, but I will show them.

Frank: We have not actually... We were just showing Don some support because he has been having a hard time...

Ann: Ah, yeah I remember that this competition can get very tough. Harmonia, I can see where you are coming from, but please do not take minor things like this too personal. Everyone else, please support all of your Season Five siblings, you worked hard to be here so make sure to have a good time!

Having said that, is there anyone in need of some advice this week?

Don: How do I stop questioning myself? I feel so insecure after these critiques...

Ann: Aw hon, don't worry. You are worthy of being here, just like anyone else. And when it comes to the critiques, try to see them as helpful tips rather than critiquing comments, it makes them feel less hurtful. Anyways, I've got to head back for now, but I look forward to seeing all of you next week, or well five of you haha.

Everyone returns to the stage to watch the top two lipsync between Melodia and Kym Noe.

Melodia, condragulations, you are the winner of this lipsync. Kym Noe, good job this week, you are safe to slay yet another day.

After the two leave the stage Harmonia and Don Hurtmey take to the stage to lipsync to Ava Max' Hit song Million Dollar Baby.

Don Hurtmey, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

-

"Harmonia, You've lost this battle, but you will forever be a warrior of Floworld! Now Sashay Away."

Harmonia falls to her knees, takes a deep breath, and then bows her head.

Harmonia: I cannot express how grateful I am for the invite. And to everyone in Floworld, I am so deeply sorry I brought dishonor to our realm.

On her way back Harmonia makes a threatening motion to Gloria and leaves through the Hallway towards the exit, as some golden glitter falls on her face she looks up right into a blinding light.

11 Coaches remain....