Episode Eight

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Icona Shard and Harmonia enter the The Way I Bar.

Harmonia: Yet another survival, the crown gets closer and closer.

Icona: Oh honey, we're still with eight, because they kept the DiscHoe last week...

Harmonia: Scarlet must see something in her.... My offer still stands though.

Icona: I am not going to lower myself to that level...

Harmonia: Your loss, but once she goes down, victory shall be mine.

Icona: Not while that crown has my name on it hahaha.

Kym Noe, Frank N. Stine and Shuni Swish enter the bar. Shuni takes Harmonia to their usual spot while the others remain.

Icona: So... who turned out on top?

Frank: That would be KYM!

Icona: Condragulations girl, gotta say I do respect the dedication you have to your goofy act.

Kym: Aw, Icona, thank you. I'm just trying to have a blast while honking up the competition.

Icona: Sure...Whatever that means. Frank, gotta give you some props too for that lipsync last week. Wish you would have kicked her out though.

Frank: Thanks? I'm happy to have stayed but if I had kicked out Gloria I would have felt so bad?

Icona: Why? She deserves to go.

Frank: Icona, I know you have had your issues but come on...

Icona: You only know what she has told you! Who are you to judge?

Kym: Well...tell us then?

Frank: I agree... tell us please? All I know is that the tour was changed and you became the headliner instead of Gloria.

Icona: That is correct. But she blames me for it... While I was the one who tried to keep her a part of the tour... The tourmanager wanted to get rid of her, as they saw more success for the Pop Divas of Dance Tour, I pleaded with the managers but they would not budge. Then they had me deliver the news to Gloria, she broke down blamed me for everything and tried to steal my background dancers for her own tour!

Frank: Hmmmm... I haven't heard anything about that part. But the first tour thing sounds like a misunderstanding.

Icona: I guess it might have been, but the real damage came from the years afterwards... She has dragged my name through the mud every opportunity she got to do so...

Kym: I'm sorry to hear that Icona...

Icona: My reputation is all I have. And she has tried to ruin it. All because of something that I could not even have prevented.

Kym: Have you tried to explain that to her?

Icona: Are you insane?! Why would I? I have seen her reaction! Thank you two for hearing me out, but I need to go and catch some air.

Icona Shard walks outside to catch her breath.

Frank: We have got to get them together to talk it out! This was all just a misunderstanding.

Kym: Yeah... Gloria assumes Icona is trying to purposefully destroy her career so that is what she has been doing to her.

Frank: Exactly! We're gonna have to figure out a plan, but let's just celebrate your win for now!