Episode Three

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Melodia, Kym Noe, Frank N. Stine, and Don Hurtmey enter the TWIB.

Melodia: Congratulations Frank!

Kym: Yes! Oh, My God! I am so happy for you!

Frank: Thank you gals... that really touches my heart. Or well my undead heart haha.

Kym: You were so good! I'm honored to have played in scenes with you.

Melodia: Exactly! I see the rise of a real movie star!

Frank: Aw shucks... You'll make me blush, that is if I could hahaha.

Gloria Goodbye enters the TWIB later than the others, she clearly looks distressed.

Frank: Gloria, Are you okay?

Gloria: Do I lOoK oKaY?!

Frank: oh... I eh I'm sorry.

Gloria: As you should be! UGH! How could this have happened?! I gave it my all...

Frank: Maybe it just wasn't your day?

Melodia: Or the level in this group is just really high...?

Gloria: High level? Look at the dork in the corner...

Gloria points to Don in the corner who has rolled up into the fetus position and given up.

Melodia: Gloria... Don't be this rude...

Frank: Yeah... this is not you... You're the Queen of Disco, the Light of the Party...

Gloria: OH JUST SHUT UP WILL YOU?!

Frank and Melodia are a bit shocked and walk over to Don to console him. Kym remains near Gloria.

Kym: You know they were just trying to help right?

Gloria: Oh now you are going to start too? Don't you see it?! I could be going home second... What kind of example would that set for my Disco Dynasty???

Kym: But you're not... You just said Don is the weakest link here and you're a strong performer, you can beat him, right?

Gloria's mood switches from anger to honesty and vulnerable.

Gloria: See that is it... He already sent home a competitor I viewed as incredibly strong. Harmonia is a warrior of Floworld, their reputation is massive...

Kym: Gloria... are you intimidated by Don?

Gloria: Intimidated? Me? No!

Kym: Well then why the attitude? If you don't fear him, you should be fine...

Gloria: Okay, well maybe I do fear that he beats me a little bit...

Kym: Well don't! You are THE Gloria Goodbye! The matriarch of the Disco Dynasty! You are a fierce coach! Don't forget that!

Gloria: You know what? You are right! I am Gloria Goodbye, mother of the Disco Dynasty, and I will survive this episode! They're not going to get rid of me that easily!

Kym: That's the spirit! Now give it your all!

In the meantime, Melodia and Frank have cheered up Don.

Don: Thank you, guys. I really needed that.

Melodia: Anytime babes, never give up okay? You sent a strong competitor home last week, you might do it again this week...

Frank: Exactly, and Gloria seems to be spiraling, so you never know what could happen...

Don: I'm going to give it my all, but I hope she is okay too...

Frank: She will be, She's a diva, they have moments like this.

Melodia: Diva or not, I thought it was rude!

Frank: Me too Melodia, but she's feeling the pressure of her Dynasty, it makes her emotional.

Melodia: I guess so...

Gloria and Kym join the others.

Kym: So Gloria and I have spoken, and I think she's got something to tell you all, right Gloria?

Gloria: I do?

Kym: Yess... what have we talked about?

Gloria: Oh, Yes. Frank, Melodia, Don, I am sorry for my behavior. The competition got the better of me and it really stressed me out. However I don't want to use that as an excuse, you were trying to help me and I rudely dismissed you. I should not have done that. I'll work on bettering my communication.

Frank: It's okay Gloria, this competition is a pressure cooker.

Melodia: It is, and that is why we should be here for each other. Let's just try to have each others' backs okay?

Gloria: It'll be us against the hell side...?

Kym: I'm in!

Frank: Me too baby!

Melodia: I've got you all.

Don: Heaven side to the finale!

The coaches return to the main stage and stand in the back while Don Hurtmey and Gloria Goodbye take to the stage to lipsync to Boys Town Gang's Can't Get My Eyes Off You.

Gloria Goodbye, Shantay You Stay! We can not say goodbye to you yet, you may return to the others at the back of the stage.

-

"Don Hurtmey, What else can I say? We have loved having you here. but for now, I have to say, Sashay Away."

Don looks upset for a second and then looks up.

Don: Aw shucks, no double shantay?

Don continues to walk to the back of the stage and looks at the coaches one last time.

Don: "I know we're one, you guys and me. But I can't go on. Love Yall!"

Don leaves through the Hallway towards the exit, as some golden glitter falls on his face he looks up right into a blinding light.

9 Coaches remain....