Episode Eleven

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Icona Shard, Gloria Goodbye, and Shuni Swish enter the The Way I Bar.

Gloria: Condragulations Icona!

Gloria and Icona hug each other tightly

Icona: Aww, Thank you Glor! And you condragulations to you too!

Gloria: For what?

Icona: Making it to the finale, silly!

Gloria: Wait... YOU'RE RIGHT! We're moving on to the top 4! We're in the finale!

Icona: Exactly! We did it!

Gloria: I'm so glad I did this competition with you!

Icona: Me too! Finally squashing this beef has made me happier than ever. And then making it to the end with you as well? This is perfect!

Shuni Sighs and rolls her eyes.

Icona: What's wrong Shuni?

Shuni: Did I say that anything was wrong?

Gloria: Nah girl, but you look upset.

Shuni: Well, I should have won this challenge. I was supposed to be the first contestant in DRJD Herstory to get four wins in one season!

Gloria: Girl.... you need some lessons in humility.

Icona: Glor, let's just leave her alone, she's clearly jealous of our boogie hahaha.

Shuni: Yeah please get that old people smell out of here.

Gloria and Icona sigh and move over to another couch, where they keep chit-chatting.

After a little while Estella Tamoda and Kym Noe enter the bar. Kym joins Gloria and Icona while Estella runs off to a corner and cries softly while practicing her lipsync.

Icona: So Kymmie, What'd they say?

Kym: I'm lipsyncing tonight, obviously haha.

Gloria: Well, don't stress too much, you'll beat her.

Kym: I'm not stressed, thank you though. I know that I will beat her, and I'm going to enjoy it. This is my revenge for Melodia.

Icona: Aw, I'm sure she'll appreciate that.

Gloria: Talking about you and Melodia, what's the situation girl?

Kym: What do you mean?

Gloria: I mean... You two are super close, any love blooming?

Kym blushes and gets a little shy.

Kym: Eh....

Icona: Glor, stop teasing the poor girl! Let her get ready for her lipsync. Hahaha.

Gloria: Sure, Get to it Kymmie. We'll talk after the season is over. I want to see you in that finale next week, got it?

Kym nods and starts practicing for her lipsync.

Meanwhile, Shuni has approached Estella.

Shuni: Ready to send home another loser, Stella?

Estella: You think I can?

Shuni: Of course! You're a lipsync assassin girl! You've wiped the floor with one already, and you put up quite a fight last week.

Estella: Thanks Shun...