Episode Nine

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Gloria Goodbye enters the bar.

Gloria: Phew... Finally I've gotten out of that damn bottom. I've gotta make sure I never get there again. No more distractions, I've gotta put my game face on! Only two more episodes until the finale, so I gotta win another challenge otherwise I'm done for, I just know it. Poor Frank though... this was a rough week for him, but then again he could be my hero and send Icona Shit home. Ugh.... I cannot stand being in this competition with that traitor.

Kym Noe, Harmonia & Estella Tamoda enter the bar.

Estella: My winner era has begun! Officially!

Harmonia: Congratulations Estella, you're a real businesswoman, I'm very impressed.

Estella: Thanx girl. This has been a passion project for me for a while, so being able to present it on this platform feels very special.

Kym: Wow! That's so awesome, so will you be launching it for real after this competition?

Estella: Why do you care? Planning on stealing it from me?

Kym: I was just trying to be supportive...

Estella: But yes, I am. I'm going to make sure Ta'Mode is the new platform for Fashion and Couture!

Harmonia: You'll be rich! Hailed as an ICON.

Estella: I know hahaha.

Estella and Harmonia walk to their usual spot and continue to chat.

Gloria: Don't let her get into your head baby, you did great this week.

Kym: Thank you, Gloria. I really liked your concept too, you could have easily been in the top.

Gloria: Well I have two episodes left, so I will just work twice as hard next week.

Kym: That's the spirit!

Gloria: And when Frank sends home Icona tonight, I can finally regain my full focus!

Kym: Eh.... Gloria... About that...

Gloria: What? Did Icona get you to her side? Not again...

Kym: She didn't, but I don't think there should be sides...

Gloria: If you're not on my side, then you're on hers.

Kym: I'm on both of your sides though.

Gloria: That's impossible!

Kym: It's not Gloria, you were both screwed over by the showrunner!

Gloria: What?? He would never. Kymberly, I love you, you know that, but don't go and start lying to my face.

Kym: I'm not though, please hear me out...

Gloria: I can't deal with this right now. Can't we talk about anything fun?

Icona Shard, Shuni Swish, and Frank N. Stine walk into the bar. Frank immediately starts practicing his lip-sync just like Icona. While Shuni sits down with Harmonia and Estella.

Harmonia: Well I guess that means you're not lipsyncing tonight?

Shuni: Even if I was, I would beat both of them haha. But nope, I'll be fine. Or well....

Estella: What's wrong?

Shuni: Scarlet's not getting my drag anymore... How was I among the worst for this challenge when Kym freaking Noe had the worst idea of the night!