Episode Four

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Icona Shard, Shuni Swish, Estella Tamoda, Vaness, and SkyFoo enter the TWIB.

Estella: All hail the house of Swish!

Shuni: Hahahah, That's right!

Icona: I have to give it to you, you have impressed me after last week's lipsync and now another challenge win in two weeks, You might actually be some tough competition. But the House of Gaga has not left the top yet, and we will not be doing it anytime soon!

Shuni: Thanx Icona, Real recognize real.

Estella: Tamoda Trio's also still on top, so I am definitely going to be rubbing that into ReyVi's face haha.

Shuni: OMG Yesss, we've all been on top for two weeks!

Vaness: Yeah.... it's because you took all the good roles first...

Estella: Gurl... for real?

Shuni: So what if we did, it's a competition, I am here to compete!

Vaness: It's not fair though, I got the last role that no one wanted... Why did you even pick Shuni second, Icona?

Icona: She impressed me last week, and besides that, I don't see how that is any of your business.

Vaness: What about you then, Estella? Why did you pick SkyFoo?

SkyFoo: She clearly couldn't resist me!

Estella: Ew, no! Hahaha, I didn't want to pick your goody-two-shoes ass.

Vaness: Okay so you were looking for drama? Good to know...

Estella: I am always looking for drama, and you're someone who gets upset easily so...

Vaness: I don't... but if you're being this immature, I might...

Estella: My point... But you're leaving tonight anyways so...

Luke Cypher stumbles in

Luke: Ladies, Ladies, stop the fighting, I don't want to see any punches being thrown, yet. Hahaha

Vaness: I wasn't going to, but I am going to prove to these bitches why I am not to be messed with. I will win this lipsync and prove myself!

Estella: Whatever you say, girl...

Luke: You had me coming in for that? I was preparing something with Ann, we weren't even supposed to show up this week...

Icona: We could have solved this ourselves, honey.

Luke: I guess so? Just keep it down a bit okay?

Shuni: Sure.... damn, I thought you'd be more fun.

Luke: Girl don't try me, I can throw a bunch without getting kicked out... remember that.

Shuni: See that is what I mean hahaha.

Luke walks away mumbling something about getting revenge.

Estella: So now that that is done, SkyFoo, kick her out babes.

SkyFoo: Oh I will, I will win this competition for RedBlu!

Shuni: That's what we like to hear.

The coaches return to the main stage and stand in the back while Vaness and SkyFoo take to the stage to lipsync to Nelly Furtado and Timbaland's Promiscuous.

Vaness, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

-

"SkyFoo, You have rocked the House tonight and I hope you have had a good time. But for now, Sashay Away."

SkyFoo blows a kiss at Estella before he walks back.

SkyFoo: Tried my best babe, hope I made you proud.

Estella slightly blushes and then looks upset.

Estella: You lost the lipsyn- Ugh, Whatever....

SkyFoo winks at her, continues to walk to the back of the stage, and looks at Scarlet one last time.

SkyFoo: Before I leave, I know what you want. You just wanna see me, SHAKE THAT!

SkyFoo leaves through the Hallway towards the exit, some smoke encases his feet as he looks down into a flaring light.

8 Coaches remain....

Luke Cypher and Ann G. Lina approach Scarlet after the episode.

Luke: Yeah, about those eight coaches remaining.... Ann and I have a different Idea.

Scarlet: A different Idea? I have eliminated them. They've gone back home

Ann: Well... not exactly...

Scarlet: What are you talking about? I personally sent them out of that door...

Luke: You did... but we might have taken them into our care.

Scarlet: Why would you have done that?!

Ann: Because they are strong competitors, it is not fair to just send them home without giving them the chance to meet the whole cast. I have talked to them, they have worked hard to get here, I feel bad for them.

Luke: And you have literally sent home my two favorite competitors from the Hell side, these other ones are even more mean than I was on season one... I want to see the look on their faces when their eliminated competitors return.

Scarlet: Are you really asking me to start all over with the whole cast at episode five?! That is insane!

Ann & Luke: Pleaseeee

Scarlet: We simply cannot bring all four of them back... But I think we might be able to reserve one episode for them.

Ann: What do you mean?

Scarlet: How about we have the eliminated coaches of the Heaven side, face off against the ones on the Hell side? Lipsync tournament style! The winner will return to the competition when it continues in episode six.

Luke: Oooh the DRAMA! I cannot wait! My coaches are going to burn the stage down!

Ann: Na-ah, mine will bring you to heaven!

Scarlet: Let's find out soon, sit down on the panel, my huns. And bring back my coaches, my eliminated coaches!

The doors swing open and Harmonia, RedBlu, Don Hurtmey and SkyFoo re-enter the mainstage.

Harmonia: This is my kinda battle!

RedBlu: Did somebody call for hunk?!

Don: Ooooh baby, I'm back with the groove!

SkyFoo: I'm ready to re-rock this party!

Scarlet: Get ready to LIPSYNC FOR YOUR RETURN!