Episode Seven

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Kym Noe and Estella Tamoda enter the The Way I Bar.

Kym: Woooh, that was a tough challenge.

Estella: Nah.. It was easy. I deserve to be on that stage right now getting praise but Icona Old Tart dragged me into the safezone.

Kym: Nah, don't say that. She did good too, you were just better.

Estella: And I should be in the top.

Kym: I did not say that...

Estella: Why am I even listening to someone who clearly should have been in the bottom. Melodia almost made your full outfit.

Kym: I helped as much as I could...

Estella: You might cost her the win lol.

Kym: Wait... You think so?

Estella: Yeah girl, you dragged her down.

Shuni Swish, Harmonia, and Melodia enter the The Way I Bar.

Harmonia: VICTORY AT LAST!

Shuni: Told ya I'd be looking out for you.

Harmonia: You, Shuni Swish, of the House of Swish, have proven your loyalty. Thank you.

Shuni: Now as long as you keep yourself to your end of the deal, we're good.

Harmonia: I've never broken an Oath, and I am not about to.

Shuni: Good.

Kym: Melodia! How did it go?

Melodia: They won, but they loved my outfit. So I'm glad my work got recognized.

Shuni: Don't leave out any details Melodia.

Kym: Details? Did they give you any specific compliments?

Harmonia: I don't think I'd call them compliments...

Kym: Melodia?

Shuni: Come on, tell your friend how she screwed you out of the win this week haha.

Kym: I what? Melodia? Is that true?

Melodia: Kym, I, No, It's just that they said I spent a lot of time on your outfit and that made mine less impressive...

Kym: So I did ruin it...

Kym runs off and Melodia chases her.

Estella: Hahaha good job Shuni.

Harmonia: So what is our plan exactly? Just getting into their heads?

Shuni: Just anything that seems fun, but yes as long as we stay in their heads, this competition will be a cakewalk.

Icona Shard, Gloria Goodbye, and Frank N. Stine enter the The Way I Bar.

Frank: Well Glor, this is it... We're gonna battle it out...

Gloria: Frankie, I am in the bottom three with my biggest rival, what makes you think that they will not save you?

Frank: We were the worst pair...

Gloria: Have you seen what Icona is wearing?!

Icona: Why does my name keep ending up in your mouth?

Frank: Uh oh....

Gloria: You know what? I wanted to try to put this conflict behind us, but if you want to fight, let's go honey.

Icona: Oh you're looking for a fight?

Frank: Ladies... Please don't make this a physical alteration.

Gloria: Frankie, this won't be physical, and it can end quickly if she apologizes.

Icona: Apologize? For what?! Being more successful?!

Gloria: For ruining my shot to make it big time!

Icona: Girl... That gig was mine, not yours!

Gloria: Then why was I hired first?!

Frank: Gloria? What happened?

Gloria: Years ago, a big show producer approached me for a tour throughout the Danceverse, called "Divas of Dance!" My Disco Dynasty and I were supposed to be part of the tour in a part dedicated to the Disco Era. But then all out of nowhere, the tour was changed to Pop Divas of Dance, Icona became the headliner, and my whole team and I were dropped...

Icona: Girl... That is not what happened and you know it!

Gloria: That is exactly how it happened! Stop lying about it!

Icona: You know what? Go prepare for your lipsync, you'll need it. I am not talking about this to you, as you'll only try to put shame to my name!

Icona storms off to the bar and grabs a drink with Harmonia.

Gloria: She is still claiming I lied?! Ugh!

Frank: Gloria, maybe try to let it go just for tonight? I need you to be present for this lipsync, wether it's against me or her, I need you to do your best. You deserve to be here.

Gloria: You know what? You're right! I'm going to get ready.

Meanwhile Melodia is trying to console Kym.

Melodia: Look, Kym, all they said was that I could have spent more time on my own outfit to get that win. But I CHOSE to help you. If I could do it again, I would do the exact same thing!

Kym: But you could have had two wins by now...

Melodia: But I might have had to say goodbye to my friends. I'm not doing that, we're in it till the end.

Kym: You're an angel. Let's give em hell this next challenge! If they can get a double win, why can't we?

They return to the bar and help Frank and Gloria prepare their lipsyncs.

Harmonia: So... You've got some beef with Gloria too I've heard?

Icona: It's past problems. We should have talked about it years ago but this is the first time I have seen her since.

Harmonia: So you don't want to destroy her?

Icona: In this competition you mean?

Harmonia: Ehhh....Sure?

Icona: Ofcourse I do, I want to destroy all of you in this competition. Haha.

Harmonia: And outside of this competition?

Icona: No, Why would you think that?! She's said some bad things about me, so would I like to see her career go down the drain at this point? Yes, but personally, no.. Showbiz is hard, and each story has two sides.

Harmonia: You think too much, more action please.

Icona: I'm not a hooligan.

Icona Scoffs and walks away.

The coaches return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Icona safe. Icona joins the others and stands in the back while Gloria Goodbye and Frank N. Stine take to the stage to lipsync to Janelle Monáe's Tightrope.

Frank N. Stine, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

-

Gloria Goodbye, While your last name might be Goodbye, I will not be saying this to you yet either! Shantay You ALSO Stay! No one is going home this week!

Scarlet: This was an incredibly hard challenge and you made it very tough for us to pick a winner in this lipsync, therefore, we are keeping the both of you!

8 Coaches remain....