Episode Six

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the funky new bar called the The Way I Bar. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Melodia, Harmonia, and Shuni Swish enter the TWIB.

Melodia: First safe coaches of the season!!

Harmonia rolls her eyes, grabs a drink, and picks a seat in the back.

Shuni: Yeah... No need to rub that in.

Melodia: Rub it in? It's a good thing.

Shuni: Not if you're going for that Countess Butterfly Track Record...

Melodia: But she's a legend...

Shuni: So we are not? You are so rude.

Shuni also grabs a drink and joins Harmonia

Melodia: I was just trying to be nice, you know?

She gets no answer and just decides to get a drink and wait on the others.

Shuni: She is such a try hard... Ugh

Harmonia: Maybe she should... trying hard is not a bad thing. But she's being too affectionate, this is a competition, I ain't trying to get my ass kicked out again.

Shuni: And you won't, we have an alliance right?

Harmonia: You have not had a chance to prove your loyalty yet, so as of this moment not yet.

Shuni: I will, just trust me. You're one of the strongest competitors here, I want you on my side.

Harmonia: Stop trying to butter me up.

Shuni: I'm not. The two old divas will be tiring each other out. The clown and her little miss sunshine are no threat and don't even get me started on miss Boutique and the living corpse...

Harmonia: Maybe you should use your brain for strategies instead of insults.

Shuni: Why not both?

Gloria Goodbye, Kym Noe, and Frank N. Stine enter the The Way I Bar.

Kym: She's a winner, She's a winner baby! Congratulations Gloria!

Frank: YES! I am so proud of you. You had a minor set back last week but bounced back seamlessly.

Gloria: Haha, yeah let's not talk about that challenge. This week Gloria is back on top and she's going to stay there.

Shuni: If you say so Grandma, just know I'll be there as well.

Gloria: Who you calling grandma?!

Shuni: The oldest girl in the room...

Gloria: Oh you mean the most acclaimed woman in the room?

Shuni: Pretty sure Icona is still on the stage there.

Gloria: Frank, Hold my earrings..

Frank: Gloria, No. Ignore that nasty girl.

Melodia: Yeah Gloria, She's just trying to get into your head. You're above that.

Shuni: Her age sure is. Hahaha

Shuni walks back to where Harmonia is seated and tries to continue talking to her, but Harmonia is deep into her own thoughts and ignores her.

Frank: Gloria, you need to ignore everyone here that is not your friend. With your friends, you will make it to the end okay? I promise.