New outfit Part 2

"Auggghahusgsjgsg"...

*Sigh* Papyrus was there to reassure me and rub circles on my back when I awoke early in the morning puking my nonexistent guts out, saying things like "it's ok" or "just let it all out."

(time skip brought you by me desperately finding good skittles from the back of my mind Fresh: language bruh sep) 

I was currently eating spaghetti that Papyrus had prepared for me when I noticed that he wasn't eating again like he had yesterday. I sighed and called out to him, loud enough for him to hear, P-pap." I tried to reach his mouth with some spaghetti, and he looked at me like a confused puppy.I handed him some spaghetti. "Oh, you want me to eat? I nodded my head or skull at him, knowing the fact that I had trouble pronouncing words, and as he began to eat it, "NYHEHEHE DO YOU LIKE MY SPAGHETTI BROTHER? he asked me, to which I nodded as I continued to eat the spaghetti, and when I was done, Papyrus took my plate and asked if I wanted any more, to which I shook my head no.

Papyrus took my empty dish to the very high sink. I then slowly got up, walked over to the couch, and sat down. As I did, I thought about everything that had happened to me—first, I died, then I was reincarnated, and now I find myself in a strange situation that makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. I still don't know much about this, which irritates me. I wonder what happened before Horror's skull cracked. I was interrupted from my thoughts because Papyrus called me. BROTHER, ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus asked me, which I replied with me gesturing to my skull. "H-how?" I asked Papyrus, my brother. He stood there silently, avoiding eye contact. "W-...appened?" I asked again, waiting for him to tell me. He sighed and sat besides me and started explaining how and what happened.

(Ummm, hi, so it's basically like a horror tale, but I twisted it a little bit. Ok, so here, like usual, Un (rad) and Lizard wanted to power up the core, and they thought about taking San's eye to power up the core. They captured Sand, and to get his eye, they broke his skull with a tool to extract his eye, which they used to power the core, and it worked. Sans was "alive." He got really angry and shot a bone attack, which almost hit Undying, but luckily she dodged it in time. Alphys and Undyne were surprised and intrigued by this, so they took him and did a lot of experiments on him, involving his soul, all of which led him to become pregnant. He was so mad that he planned an escape, and once the perfect time came, he took it, which led to Undyne losing an eye, making her powerless.)

I made the decision to change my clothes because this one is growing tighter. Papyrus left, explaining that he needs to go out on a patrol around Snowdin. I got up and walked slowly up the stairs. When I got to the top, I went into my room and took off my old, worn-out jacket and blood-stained t-shirt. I then chose to wear a dull blue sweater, a dark gray jacket with white fluff on it, some black shorts, and white socks with those shorts. I also put on some brown heeled boots that I have no idea where they came from.

I noticed a purple bony and scarf on my bed, along with a message that read, Dear [NAME], I crocheted a bony and scarf just for you. The scarf will keep you warm, while the bony will prevent any sort of small thing from falling on your head. More gifts will come shortly.

sincerely by your O̸̖̥͙̥͇̜̅̽̓͐͗͊X̷̢̹̟̻͖̻̺̘̺͐̓̈́̓̿̕͜Z̴̖̤̩̙̋̈̿̿U̶̲̫͖͌̍W̶̢̼̝͎͙̰̻̻̿̾̆̇̇͆͜͝ͅZ̴̭̳̠͕̖̞͓̭̰̮̻̣̬͒͐M̴̧̦̀̊̉̋͑̽̒͛͝Ğ̸̻̔͒̄̽͊͐̋̇̆͘̚͝W̸̞̯͕̪̼̰̠̰͇̫͎̤̗̘̒̊͑̔̀̈́̓͑́ͅL̸̙̾̚V̵̡̥̙͕̲̮̦̥͉́͛̍̏͑́I̶̼͚̫̰͓̦̼͙̹̩͛̎͑̇̚Ḭ̴̜̩̼͉̆̈́̿

(HAH! good luck decoding this Pacifica)

Oh, whatever, thank you for the bony and the scarf. I appreciate it, Mysteries person. I took the gifts and faced the mirror, debating whether I should put both of them on or just the bony one. After a few more debates, I decided on just wearing the bony and I pocketed the scarf. Who knows when I will need it. I adjusted the bony look in the mirror and noticed that I have lashes. The more I looked, the more I noticed some small things: I have smokey gray makeup and smokey red makeup under my eyes. which made me look like a girl.I tried to rub the makeup off but failed. I went into the bathroom and wiped my face, hoping the makeup would come off, but once I was done rubbing, it was still there.