P.O.V

Warning cringe, bad grammar, spelling error lazyyyyy and idk how to do papyrus's pov....

I.am.sleepy.... AAAAAAAA

3rd pov

Since that day Hellion and Papyrus decided to NEVER let Blue cook. The star sanses cleaned up the place, they also left some food, toys, book, and other usefull things that the horrortale brothers might need.

They left promising to come and visit again. The brothers sat and eat there food, afterwards Papyrus checked his brother and the soulings making sure they are healthy. Papyrus carried sans to his bed, since... it was night.... he read his brother his favorite story and they fell asleep.

[The next day]

Papyrus pov

I woke up early morning and I saw my dear brother Sans, I pated his head and whent down the stairs, to cook some food for us. Grabing the spaghetti and some other ingredients that I the GREAT papyrus need in order to make the spaghetti, I start the fire and chop up some onion, I wipe a stray tear in my eye socket.

I prepared the other indgridients and start to cook the scouse. I grab the plate and served the spaghetti. "NYEH! SANS! DINNER IS READY, SO WAKE UP YOU LASY BONE" I heard moving upstairs and I saw Sans slowly walking down the stairs, I rush beside him, Sans grumbled trying to wave me of " NO SANS YOU MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY FALL OR HURTS YOURSELF, AND I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN" Sans gave me a deadpan look and sighed.

Sans huged me. well tried to, since he was shorter, I huge back and we went to the kitchen to eat. I tried talking to him and tell some stories, but since he can berrely talk I was the only one talking, Sans was happy to listen to me.

[Once they're done eating. I might have a writers block]

Sans was sitting on the couch slowly falling asleep. I told Sans I was going on a patrol and to never answer anyone and if they break in he should hide in my room and wait for me. He just noded and fell asleep. Lazy bone... but I can't blame him, carrying four soulings can be tiring.

I went out making sure that I locked the door.... I sighed... I'm worried for my brother Sans and my unborn nephews or nieces. Since I found Sans blooded and hurt, I was so scared that he might fall a-and I was terrified that I would lose my brother Sans... I don't know what I would do without my brother, he was always there for me, supporting, taking care of me, and loving me. I can't imagine a world without Sans.

I walk towards my first puzzle recalibrating it again. Ever since that day everything and everyone change, my brother is hurt,he has a memory lost, and his carrying soulings.... his weak and vulnerable right now... But! I the GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL KEEP HIM AND THE SOULINGS SAFE!! "NYEHEHE"

I lough out loud promising that no one and I mean no one, not even Undying or anyone can hurt him and I will make sure of that. I finished recalibrating my puzzle and left to the next one.

Ink pov

Dream, Blue, and I meet Hellion he was a interesting guy, his weird and hid emotions are everywhere, I goused it's probably because of him bieng pregnant. Meh what ever.

Blue made a mess and uhhh.... let's just say he is not cooking anything ever again, like how?! And what did he even use to make a strong acidic substance?!?!.... that... can actually be usefull...

I sighed I sat down on my office chair. I schemed through the files, Core has been having problems in the omega timeline, they said that some of the monsters and humans are dying for no reason.

I look at another file. Flowerfell no. 867 fell apart for unknown reasons, survivor none. I took another file and another and another.

Heaventale no 22
Problem: it is now the opposite of what it's supposed to be
Survivors: Sans, Asgore, Alphys, and nice cream guy
Solution: save the remaining Survivors

Dancetale no. 36
Problems: glitching and none stop replying like a broken record. The Frisk and chara are missing
Solution: none

Undertale no. 692
Problems: Frisk is missing.
Solution: find Frisk

Underswap original
Problem: The Sans is missing. Yanberry is temporarily filling in the problem
Solution: find the Sans

Horrortale no.14
Problem: The Sans who calls himself Hellion should have been died a long time ago, the story has change, glitches and errors have a cured it his infecting and damaging the other aus near it.
Solution: eliminate the Sans

....."sigh...."

Why hasn't Error destroyed this worthless au's. I can't just do it myself I'm a creator not a destroyer, even so if I killed them my reputation will be in danger! Uggggh! ERROR START DISTROYING ALREADY SO I CAN CREATE MORE AU'S!!!

I stood up and whent out to fond Error.

Dream pov

"I'm sorry guys Ink is busy so it's just me and blue. So Dance you said you want yo tell us something important?I said Dance looks at me and nods.

"Well... My Frisk... just left" he said which made all of us confused " what do you mean by that Dance?" Sci asked " what I mean is that Frisk stop taking control and Chara didn't even try to go on a genocide they just panicked, cried, and feared. I don't know what they were afraid about all I know that it's really bad to the point that they didn't even bother to do a genocide run"

Dance said in a panicking worried tone. The other Sanses murmured worry and confusion plastered in there faces "My Chara was also acting weird that" Outer said.

" Chara didn't say anything nor did they do anything, they just sat at the judgement hall, sitting fear plastered on their face." Outer finished. Whispers and the murmuring grew and so did the negativity.

" calm down everyone. It's just probably a coincidence " I said try to ease the tension in the room "It can't be coincidence! Stretch, Epic, Mafia, G, and I experienced it too!!" Fell yelled.

"What really?" "Why are they acting like that?" " do they know something that we don't know?" "Is there something wrong in our universe l?!" "Are we in danger?!!" "We're going to die!!" Question where thrown left and right. Whispers turned to murmurs, murmurs turned to screams.

I slamed my fist on the table making a loud cracking sound "SHUT UP!!!" I yelled, room whent quite all eyes where now on me. I sighed and inhaled some air "NO one is going to die and what ever the problem is Ink, Blue and I can fix it" I said trying to be as calm as possible.

Some noded, some where unserten about this " look I know allof you guys are scarred but I assure you all that we will try to solve this problem, right Blue. I said and Ble beamed with joy.

"RIGHT! BECAUSE WE THE STAR SANSES CAN DO ANYTHING!!!" H screamed with led to the others covering their none existing ear

Ever since the day I meet Hellion the balance is in more danger than before. The Frisk's are going missing, Chara's are panicking, AU's are falling and the omega timeline is breaking apart I don't know what to do.

Sorry for bieng gone for far to long I had a mothersblock and writers block