chapter 5

WARNING
Bad grammar, spelling mistakes,swearing,rushed, murder attempt, almost miscarriage and etc.
I'm sorry I just really like angst
_________________________________________

[Time skip]

Hellion pov

It has been one months. I learned a lot of things from the star sanses, they even brought me and Pap to the their base.

When the other Sanses first saw me some where afraid, angry, confused, and disgusted. Before chaos happen Ink announced  to everyone that I am harmless (are you sure about that?) And that I won't hurt anyone as long as they don't hurt me, everything will be fine.

Some gave Ink a wiery look, but trusted the gaurdian none the less. Me and Pap were ether welcomed or disliked. A Sans called Ccino gave us some donuts which we happily thanked Ccino.

"SANS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE? BECAUSE I THINK ITS NICE! WELL.. EXCEPT FOR SOME MONSTER... BUT THAT'S OK THEYE ARE JUST SCARED" I smiled and replied back with "s nish"

We walk to a corridor trying to find the meeting room when suddenly I bumbed into someone. "Watch it bitch! Are you blind something!?" Yelled the red edge skeleton "woah are you ok? And Fell you can't just do that" a tired orange looking Papyrus said.

"And why the fuck not?! This pisce of shit right here is a horror for Asgores sake!!" The skeleton know as Fell yelled "MY BROTHER IS NOT A BITCH NOR IS A PISCE OF SHIT!! NOW APOLOGIES!!" Papyrus screamed "Hell the fuck no I ain't apologising to this dick head" he said papygot mad.

" Hey buddy calm down, you too Fell. Why don't we settle this in a way more calmer way k?" The orange skeleton said and I grab Papyrus arm to calm him down, wich temporarily worked.

"Fuck being calm!!!! That motherfucker killed Papyrus!!!!!! I am FUCKING CALMING DOWN!!!" Fell screamed in rage a shot gaster blaster at me, I wasn't able to doge in time but luckily Papyrus grabbed me before it could hit me.

We stumbled on the ground and I felt a sharp pain on my lower abdomen, I grunted, wained and cried in pain "P-pap... it urt" I said trying to ignore the pain while clutching my stomach, scream of panick and fear can be heard, I felt someone picking me up and ran to who knows where.

I was placed down on a bed and I felt healing magic cursing through me "...ans...k....you...got....bro....stay....soul..."
I heard Pap say but couldn't understand it well so I just noded until I black out.

Hwhehwhwh the end, his died now and so are the bebes

Jk lol

I woke up and I saw Papyrus crying, I tried to move which cought his attention " n-nyeh?" He said in a quit tone. Once he saw me awake he quickly and carefully hug me "OH MY ASGORE!! SANS YOUR OK!!!" he said. I patted his back and I felt so weak, I saw Fell near the door and I panicked " Woah calm down we don't want you to get hurt now do we?" A Sans in a lab cowt said trying to stop from moving so much "Hi my name is scince or sci. Now Hellion and uhhh" "SUGAR" "Right, good thing you guys doged the attack if not he would have been miscarriage but its seems you are mostly fine except...." he hesitated for a second and look at us with a sad and serious look.

" the good new or bad news first?" I froze wait is there something wrong with my babys? Are they sick? did I lose them? I touched my belly in panick "please calm down" Sci said I look at Papyrus with a sad pleading eye.

He stiffened and looked at Sci he takes in a breath "Bad news..." my brother muttered shakely in a quite tone. Sci gulped preparing to tell us the bad news "T-The bad news is that one if the soulings has a h-health problem, t-they could have a defect like a b-broken skull, damage should, missing limbs, metal p-problems or lost of a sense like hearing...." he said stuttering a few times a sipmathic look plastered on his face.

I cried and huged Papyrus trembling and shaking from the news. My poor baby is hurt "The good news!" Sci screamed "The g-good news is that... they're alive? A-and uhhh if you...if you just be careful and drink, eat healty and exercise a little. Do not do any lifting work or get stressed if you dont want any more major problems." I eagerly noded my head and Papyrus was now snuggling with.

We heard rushing footsteps and Fell who was at the door got shoved down. It was the star sanses with gifts and a worried face. "A-ARE YOU OK?!!? FELL DIDN'T HURT YOU THAT BAD RIGHT!?!!HERE I HAVE BOUGHT CHICKEN SOUP WITH SOME VEGETABLES AND FRUITS. Are this all ok for pregnancy?" Blue was the first one to speak I could hear the last one well so I just ignored it.

"His fine as long as he doesn't stress himself out or do any job at all."I can help with his emotions. Hellion here I brought a scarf, I made myself" Dream smiled and I smiled back. I felt a plush toy on my lap and I saw Ink... I couldn't understand what he is feeling but I felt uncomfortable "I'm so sorry that I left you and Sugar alone this wouldn't happened if I didn't-" "IT'S OK INK YOU HAVE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO ANYWAY SINCE YOU ARE A GAURDIAN" Pap said cutting Ink off.

I noded. Fell walk over us, I froze and grib Paps arm he noticed Fell and hide me behind him "Look before you attack me..again... I just want to say I'm sorry, I didn't know that he was another copy of Horror I swear!" He said and Pap just gave him a I don't believe you look while protecting me.

"It's nice that apologised but that is no excuse to attack someone Fell, I know that you are grieving from your brothers death but please don't just attack someone because they look like Horror." Dream said lecturing Fell for his stupid action. I saw Blue giving Fell a murderous look but when he saw me looking at him he quickly switched to a happy face.

I was confused but smiled back he went over to me and held my hand "DO NOT WORRY HELLION BECAUSE I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE WILL PROTECT YOU!!" he announced and I think Papyrus got jealous because he pulled me towards him "NYEH! MY BROTHER DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER PROTECTOR BECAUSE I AM HERE WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES SO YOU CAN DO YOUR DAILY DUTIES TO PROTECT THE AU'S AND THE PEOPLE" he said waving Blue off.

"BUT WHAT IF THE BAD SANSES ATTACKS AGAIN IN YOUR AU! YOUR NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT ONE OF THEM LET ALONE ALL OF THEM! SO I WILL STAY AND PROTECT HIM" he said pulling me and Papyrus pulled me back "W-WELL I WILL GET STRONGER SO THAT NO ONE CAN HURT HIM AND DONT FORGET I AM STRONGER THAN A SANS AND THAT I CAME FROM HORRORTALE!!!" "YOU CAN'T JUST GET STRONGER IN ONE DAY IT TAKES MONTHS OR YEARS EVEN YOU WOULD BE TOO LATE! NOT TO MENTION I CAN AU HOP WHILE YOU CAN'T, WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN?!" before the this argument become a fight Sci interfered.

"Guys guys remember Hellion is recovering if you guys keep fight and pulling him like that it would negativity effect him and the souling so stop" He said nervously pushing them away "SORRY BROTHER!" "YEAH WE'RE SORRY" they both apologised to me and I just waved them of "s fn.. blu n pap" "WOWIE! SANS YOU ARE SLOWLY TALKING GOOD JOB BROTHER!!"

I smiled even tough talking hurts like hell I would do it just to make him smile. (Bruh Fell just gone lmao)

[Time skeep again]

3rd

Sugar and Blue have been competing on who can protect Hellion better, while Dream and Sci is making sure Hellion is in a good health mentally and physically. Ink is crawling in the anti-void making a leaking sound which made Error scared and confused. Ink gave out a demonic lough and leak Error neck and he crashed.

"Hey Hellion... look I'm sorry that I hurt you and almost killed your soulings but here md it mself" Fell said handing me a sweater "I notice you like to wear bigger and bagy cloths so I made it twice your size... and I don't expect you to forgive me that easily just know that I'm rrrreally sorry" Fell said looking down guiltily "s k just don again" I said which made Fell happy.

I didn't mean to post it this soon but oh well