talking with the Star sanses

The star sanses and I were now in the living room, sitting on a bean bag near the stairs since the couch is currently occupied with the annoying dog, and Papyrus was trying to shoo it away, which made me smile and laugh a little. I noticed that the star sanses looked confused and were looking around the place, whispering something to each other. I waved my hand, trying to get their attention. The blue one noticed. "MWEH YES?" he said, and I tried communicating with sign language, but it seems he does not know how to use it. "I'm sorry, but we don't know what you're trying to say," the yellow one said. I sighed and stood up, making a wait sign. I walk towards the TV, crouching down to get the papers that I put in the drawers.

Once I found the papers and penciled them, I went back and sat on the bean bag. I then wrote down everything I wanted to say and asked, "Who are you guys, and what are your names?" They read what was written on the paper. The first one to answer was the yellow one with a crown on his head: "We are The star sanses; my name is Dream, the guardian of positivity; the guys with a gigantic paint brush is Ink; he is the gourdian of AUs; and the blue one is Blue, or swap whatever you want to call him; it's nice to meet you. Ummm, what is your name if you don't mind me asking?" Dream said/asked. I wrote down my name on the paper and they read it

"My name is Hellion; it's nice to meet you guys." I smiled at them, and they smiled back. Blue comes up to me, smiling happily. "Hello Hellion, it is nice to meet you too. Oh, can we be friends? I know I will make friendship tacos for all of us. I will be right back," he said, dashing off to the kitchen. I smiled at his energetic personality. Ink walks towards me. "So your Hellion, that's a cool and unique name.

 I was expecting it to be Horror. By the way, you look like a girl. Are you a girl? Why can't you speak? Why the sudden change in outfit? Did you need to change your outfit or you just wanted too? My name is Ink Gourdian of Aus. It's nice to meet you!" he said and started to vibrate. He puked out this black substance. He then wipes it off like it's an everyday thing: "Hi, my name is Ink; it's nice to meet you; what's your name?" I then slowly back away, feeling weirded out, and Dream comes running to us: "Sorry about the hellion and papyrus;He forgets easily; he gets too excited and pukes ink.again, sorry about your carpet"

Dream said, looking apologetic at me and my brother. "NYEHEHE IT IS ALRIGHT DREAM I CAN JUST GET A NEW CARPET IN THE BASEMENT WHILE I GET THE CARPET YOU AND MY BROTHER CAN JUST TALK I WILL BE RIGHT BACK"

As I watched my brother leave, there was an awkward silence between us. We stared at each other, hoping one of us would do something to ease the atmosphere. "So aren't you going to say something?" Ink said to me. I just gave him a dumbfounded, Are you serious? face. "INK! Hellion can't speak, remember," Dream screamed. Ink just scratches his skull in shame. "Heh, sorry, I forgot." Dream just sighed at his fellow Guardian. "Sorry about Ink Hellion. Like I said before, he forgets easily." I smiled and reminded them that it was fine.

"Hey Hellion, if you don't mind me asking why your magic is acting weird, I don't mean to be rude! It's just that your magic isn't flowing like a normal monster's magic should."I knew one of them would ask me this question eventually. I motioned for them to sit down.

(A few.. minutes later bc my last brain cell is dying)

"F-FOUR SOULINGS?!" Ink and Dream screamed in anewshion. "Wow, that is so cool. Can I be the uncle of the little ones once they are born?" Ink screamed in excitement. I laughed and nodded at his request, and Ink got really excited that he was laughing and giggling like a menacingly Hey, I also want to be the uncle of the little ones, Dream said, to which I giggled in response.

While we were laughing, I smelled something burning. I quickly went towards the kitchen, and what I saw was nothing but a chaotic mess. Tomatoes are smashed everywhere, knives are stiking at the ceiling, tools are scattered everywhere, and the water is burning!?