getting along and a new person

Sorry for not posting for like a month I think but I needed to clear my mind from angst and other cough* stuff anyway have fun!

______

I was munching on the pancake that Fell gave me as an apology gift, since he tought that saying sorry wasn't enough, this life... my life has been weird, first I died then my emotions are everywhere probably cus of the kids, I'm reincarnated in undertale aus I have absolutely no idea what to do I'm 3 weeks pregnant and I hate it already I just want all of this to end.

"Wow took the them long enough" ink said with a irated bored look. I asked him what and who did he mean because all I heard was a distorted computer sound. Ink smiled at me "Don' worry Hellion you will meet them eventually" he said and pats my back, he then walks away.

I was confused... what does he mean that I will meet them eventually, and who is them? As I was in deep thoughts Fell came "Hey uhhh... wadya think bout the pancake, is it good?" I noded and thank him "no need to thank me it's supposed to be a apology gift.." he said while scratching the back of his head. I asked him about Ink and the rest of the star sanses to what they do in there spare time "Well... Ink, he is mostly seen drawing, being a f idiot, and uhh in the doodle spear but I did notice something odd about that stupid squid.." this cought my attention and asked him to elaborate.

"Sometimes I see him just f king staring at a empty paper for hours but I just think that his normal idiotic shi-e activity." Fell said lookinga annoyed "ok next comes Dream,That mother-f is a goody boy, is always trying to be positive shi, a naive b, easy to fool, that d head is to kind for his own good. If he keeps it up his going to f king kill himself one day" he make a worried face but quickly disappears "there is nothing special about that f ker besides being a gaurdian he mostly tries to hide his sadness that's all" I feel bad for Dream but I wanted to hear his opinion on Blue.

"Blue? he is f king loud like come on it isnt that hard to shut the f up, his also annoying, a terrible cook i always wonder how the f do you burn water and he turned a taco into a black acid mush!! He's such a f king idiot, and childish I'm surprised that he manage to join the star sanses group" Fell ranted out and rubbed his skull. I just blink and let him vent out

"Cmon, its almost lunch I'm sure the others are preparing the table already" I shoke my head motioning to the empty plate that has once had a pancake, he gave me a deadpan lookl he rubbed his eyesockets "....that ain't enough for you four, cmon I'll lead you to the dining hall" Fell said motioning me to follow him. I sighed and followed him. As we walk Fell keep glancing at me I questioned him about his behaviour he replied "just wondering can ya really not talk or ya don't wana talk" I motioned to my none existing trought "...urt" I cringe because of the pain "ah... sorry" I shoke my head "s...ine"

"So... how long have ya been expecting?" I tought about his question...u shrugged and thought that I might be 1/2 month or something "wadya name them?" I shrugged again, maybe I will name them afther I find out there gender but already thought about naming one of them Italic "Cool" Fell said and we walk in a calming atmosphere.

We walked and walked. I tried thinking of a conversation but got none.

[At the dining hall]

"Here we're" Fell said as we walk towards a sit when I almost stumbled on something, luckily red managed to catch me "woah f! don't do me like that! You almost scared the crap out of me" I noded and look for the thing that almost made me fall and it was a silver crescent moon with a light purple star inside it two silver diamonds are dangling on it

"I wonder who it belongs to" I shrugged, picked it up and sat down Fell followed along "NYEH I THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS HAS MADE A DELIGHTFUL MEAL! NYEHEHE" "or poison" the Papyrus head snap towards Fell "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU SACK OF BONES?" Fell shrink in fear "Nothing!" "NOTHING YOU SAY?" He glared at Fell ans look at me "YOU DID YOU HEAR HIM SAY SOMTHING?!" I posted at myself making sure that it is me he is talking "YES YOU! YOU EGG HEAD" I shrugged more papyrus and sanses came, they sat down and eat.