announcement

I'm..... discontinuing this... I lose interest and leaving the fandom... sorry guys....

Just kidding!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS WE REACH 1K!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
( ^-^)ノ∠※。.:*:・'°☆AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU GUYS CAN PICK WHO HELLION SHOULD BE SHIP WITH!!!!🥳 and also pick a color choose wisely

Edited: ONE COLOR ONLY!! I see you Theresse619  >:(

White ⬜️

Crimson 🟥

Black ⬛

Again choose wisely!! Don't be fooled by how nice the color sounds :D

Do monster bleed or just gray dust?
(^o^;)

There is no such thing as a female angel so don't be fooled with there beautiful white wings and there white gown there just a wolf in a ship clothing \(^o^)/

If you got reincarnated what would you do?

Ever wonder what our kind taste like?

We taste like pork they say idk why

Why does sans bleed? Why do monster turn to dust?

Never gona give you up never gona late you down! Get Rick rolled baby! o(^o^)o

"NO Hellion you can't come and help us" said Sci and I grumbled in frustration "I know I know but your pregnant and some of the machine parts are explosive, toxic, high voltage, and dangerous we can't risk getting you hurt" "Sci I sright Hellion so please stay back" Sci and classic said a lot of the sanses or Papyruses agreed and tried to convince me "o-oh I know why don't you help us by uhhh giving us snacks or tell as that food is ready sound good to you?" I tought about then nodded this earned a lot of sighes of relief "ok so why don't you go hang out with Fell again didnt he said that he'll teach cha how to cook?" I thought about and noded I wave goodbye to them and whent to find Fell.

I saw Fell waiting for me at the door I wave at him and signed to him "sorry Hellion I don't understand what your trying to tell me, why don't we find your Brother I haven't seen him since uhh dinner?"

(I keep forgetting about Hellions Papyrus and I'm sorry ('Д' ) papyruses its time to shine)

He's right I haven't been hanging out that much with my bro since the day we arrive here I look at Fell he shrugged "let's go ask the others maybe they might know where he is" I noded and walk to where the living room is supposed to be.

We went there and founds classic, red, and stretch having a puntastic time with each other. I went over to them and wave, they wave back and greated me "Sup Hellion how ya been doing?" Stretch said, I gave him a thumb up "we're looking for Sugar, have ya guys seen him?" Fell asked "nope, try looking in the ball room, I heard they where going to have a sleep over" classic said "we have a ball room?" Red asked "Yup, my bro suggested it to Ink, do no why tough" stretch said, drinking a bottle of honey "huh.... anyways why ya guys finding sugar?" Red said, I look at Fell to help me "Hellions and I are going to have a cooking lesson and wanted there brother to join them" "k, just don't burn the kitchen" I look at them confused "what? Does your Papyrus not burn your kitchen?" I noded, I did a eating action and gave a thumbs up "woah, a Papyrus that can actually cook that isn't a swap, that's a pretty rare find" the others agreed and I just look at them confused "what's with that look Hellion? Has your Papyrus been able to actually cook before?" Red asked "no that's impossible since his au is a timeline of horrors au so that can't be the case" classic rubbed his chin? As he thinks about it.