Book reading

*sign language*

"So... I have this thought maybe you shouldn't leave this mansion and just stay with me and the others, cus like some aus getting destroyed and it's randomised so you can't be soo sure that the au your staying in is safe and dont forget about the Nightmare's gang coming after ya.... its safer here.. closer to the stars and all with a lot of allays" Fell says, he fidgets and looks back when ever he has free time to stray away from his cooking. I thought of it... his right in many ways. Staying in an au is like playing a Russian-rollet, even if I successfully find a stable au paps isn't that strong to fight all of them not to mention me being pregnant. Only best option is to stay.
Fell snaps me out of my trans by serving the fish that I was craving, but i cant eat it. It needs to be a soup for me to be ableto eat. I look at him then back again at the dish.

"Eat it" I shoke my head pushing the plate away. Fell sighs pushing the plate back at me "please... atlist take a few bites" I shoke my head pushing the plate farther "come on bud you haven't eaten properly this day. Does the food not yo your liking?" Fell grabs a spoon and eats it expecting the food to taste trash but found the food really good. I shoke my head again "to hard...can't stomach...it"
Fell blink at me then gave me a smug grin "to hard for ya? Well I guess I just have to feed you like a bird" he puts a spoonful of the food in his mouth, he chews on the food then stops and walks besides. My eyes widen in shock standing up to avoid him, he just chuckles and walks faster to me.

"No..." I say, avoiding being near him. He just nods his head which I with shaking my head no. We both circle around the table reapetedly nodding and shaking our heads. Puff, Blue, ink, and paps comes in and saw us. Fell and I stop what we were doing, he gulps the food down chuckling to himself. "what were you guys doing?" Ink asks, a question mark in his eyes as he looks at us weirdly. "I was trying to feed hellion cuz they didn't eat properly this morning" Paps looks at the table and saw the food "WELL THATS BECAUSE THE FOOD YOU SERVED THEM IS TO HARD FOR THEM TO CHEW AND TO HEAVY FOR THEIR STOMACH" Paps pulls out some soup in his inventory and sets it down on the table letting me choose which one I want to eat.

"But this dish is a boiled fish with tomato, garlic, potatoes and other healthy sof ingredients" Paps shokes his head. I already pick some soup that he made and happily gulp it down "WHEN I SAID ITS TO HARD FOR THEM TO CHEW ON, WELL WHAT I MEANT IS THAT THEY CANT CHEW AT ALL" the others sat down with me. I push some soup towards them, they refused at first but I insisted now they're eating with me. "IS IT BECAUSE YOUR BROTHERS TEETH ARE SENSITIVE?" Blue ask Papyrus which made him smile "YES YOU ARE RIGHT BLUE" Puff tames out some mochi "WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO IT THIS?"  He slides it towards the centre of the table.

Paps picks it up "YES THEY CAN EAT THIS" Puff smiles and grabs many more in his bag placing it on the table "I BOUGHT MANY OF THIS BECAUSE I HEARD THAT UOU HAVE BEEN CRAVING SOMETHING SWEET AND SQUISHY, I WAS SAD THAT YOU COULDN'T CHEW PROPERLY AND THOUGHT THAT MY SUPRISE GIFT MIGHT BE USELESS TO YOU, BUT SINCE YOU CAN! TAKE AS MANY AS YOU WANT!" I smiled and took one that is the closest to me, removing the wrapper I ate the mochi. It tasted like melons. I humm in delight of how good it taste "Taste..so good" I grab another one and ate it in one go. "BROTHER BE CAREFUL! DONT EAT SO MUCH! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEND LAST TIME?" I stop and thought about what happen last time I ate to much, I basically ate so much that it hurt my non-existent stomach and made me puke so much I got sick. I shivered and slowly ate only a few mochi. Blue looks around the place even under the table. "What cha looking for Blue?" Fell ask "IM LOOKING FOR THE SMALLER ME" Puff perks up also tries to find Blue's miniature self. They both look at different types of cabinets, behind the plants and under the chair but couldn't find his/Blue's miniature self. He stops and glares at Ink. "Ink...you were the one who was carrying the kid... is he?" Ink froze then chuckled "w-we had a kid with us?"