Calm hang out day

Belated merry Xmas and happy new year

"Pfft-" "stop laughing you you ****!!!!" Fell yelled angry which made Red lough at him. "Ignore him sweetheart. He just doesn't know how to treat a gorgeous looking person like you~"

"**** you to Red!!" "LANGUAGE YOU DUMN ****!!" The person yelled at Fell which made him eve more angry "**** you and your ******* ****head who is such a ****, who does nothing but suck nothing but suck on **** and being a ****" Red was stunned and tries to pull the person away from Red. "Dude..." Red paused, he looks at the person "Hey uhhh Ignore him" he hugs the person to comfort them "his just a ***** jerk"

The person gently moves Red away "Hold on for a minute" they said,they grab their slider and throws it at Fell, hitting hard on the face which made him stumble and fell on the floor.

"LANGUAGE!!" The person screamed which made Red snickered at the sight of Fell. The person hugs Red and he pats their back to comfort them.

"SANS! WHY ARE HUGGING THAT THING!?" Edge points at the person "Hey! I'm not a thing. I'm Kevin!" The person who calls themselves Kevin yelled at edge "OH, SO A TRASH THEN" edge smirks at Kevin.

They rolled their eyes at edge "shut up edge" this irritated edge "YOU SHUT UP!" Kevin teases edge "Nuh-uh" they gave edge a childish smirk.

"YOUR ACTING LIKE A CHILD" edge blankly said which Kevin replied by pulling out a uno reverse "Uno reverse" edge was to flabagastered and feed up with all of this

OK so let me explain how this all happened and how this person got here.

Lavender walks in the room with someone following them behind "Hey guys meet my friend Kevin" Kevin waves hello "hi...Kev....in..." hellion greated Kevin with a wave which earned a smiled from Kevin "hello hellion! it's nice to finally meet you!" Kevin said as he hugs hellion. Hellion hugs back and pats his back.

Rust watch the interaction "sup kid"
"Sup to you too Rust" this surprise Rust since he didn't tell Kevin his name "how dya know my name kid?" Rust asked kevin "oh? Lav told me. He talks a lot about you guys" Rust raises a boney brow at lavender. Lavender blushes and looks away from Rust.

"Right" Rust grabs a cigarette and smokes "Hey didn't pink told ya to quit smoking" Fell commented which hellion nodded.

"It's fine. Hellion is far away from me and this is a candy cigarette" he takes a sip of the cigarette "it won't hurt anyone like what you did" Fell flinched and looks down guilty.

"Rust stop making Fell guilty AND STOP SMOKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" Rust puffs the cigarette and blows it out making a rings smoke.

"Wouldn't ya be mad if someone hurts ya friend?" Rust asked and takes a sip from cigarette "and over my died body" "That's it you little-" Rust was about to take a sip from his cigarette when Kevin casually snatches his cigarette. "NO more smoking, its bad fir your non-existent lungs" they said

Rust shrugged "oh welp" he takes another cigarette but was snatched again "N O" Kevin firmly said. Rust sighed and gives up "victory is mine" Kevin said giggling like a mischievous child.

"I gouse you win" Rust said, laying down on the couch and falling asleep. Red and edge arrive at the seen. Red waves hello to hellion, he looks at Fell "would you look at that. The poor excuse of a version of me is here" this earned a sniker from Kevin and that's how the chaos started.

Hellions pov:

I watch the chaos play. Red and Fell where doing a swearing contest, edge throws Rust off the couch calling him lazy, Kevin is vibrating in excitement, lavender was on the floor and for some reason blue and Pap was here holding a tray of food.