Secrets: Untold

Everyone gathered around as their CEO will have something to announce, everyone’s being impatient and so started murmuring what could it be—meetings with their CEO is actually a lot serious and kind of nerve-wracking, it feels like some of them will be fired off right at the spot.

Everyone couldn’t hold their gasps as the three higher individual entered the meeting room, leading by the CEO while the President and COO were on his side—don’t forget about the manager of course.

The room fell into silence. Cold air. Heavy atmosphere.

Or maybe it was all on his head, it is almost his first time seeing Jaehyun—it feels oddly new. Their gaze met for a brief second before Jaehyun left him cold, he’s somewhat deprived or maybe just tired.

“We decided to have a team building this upcoming twenty-two, I thought it would be nice for all of us to have that kind of bonds,” Jaehyun watch everyone discuss with their seatmates, but excitements can be read on their faces. “it is also to celebrate our COO’s birthday.” everyone looked at Jeno.

Renjun almost forgot about his birthday, he can’t even believe it’s been a month since he broke up with Jaehyun—maybe not entirely, but it was during his birthday when he decided it for his own. It’s not a break up nor divorce—it’s just for the good. Renjun just wanted to take a break from everything that’s causing him to be so tired.

“We only have one day before that, so let’s finish our tasks and let’s get some rest.” he slightly bowed his head with a little smile.

He was watching Rina if ever she’ll make an announcement or what, why does it feels like she’s always ready to broadcast about their wedding or whatsoever? Seeing her smile like that, he admits he was threatened.

“Can we talk?”

Both Jeno and Mark looked at Renjun, it was obvious that he was not having a good day, it feels like he’ll gonna explode anytime soon.

Everyone was making their way out after their CEO's brief announcement, leaving some of the officers staff inside the quarter.

“Aren’t you going..?”

Three of them looked behind Renjun and find out the source of that voice—Renjun thought it’s just the three of them left, he was slightly baffled to see Haechan standing there being so stoic and casual.

“I’ll just talk to them.” Renjun said with enough intense, as if ready to spill whatever his mouth could and he sounded almost impatient—he’s just holding himself up. He could talk to Haechan later, but right now, he wasn’t his priority.

“Okay.” Haechan left. He knew he was offended, but again, he could talk to him later. He’s getting impatient as to why.

“Is Jaehyun really pushing the engagement or wedding with Rina?” he asked impatient after they all settled down. He sounded even mad.

Jeno and Mark exchanged glances with each other, not really sure what’s there to say and that honestly adds fuel to Renjun’s burning angers.

“Maybe?” Jeno boldly answered. He received a nudge on his lap as Mark secretly telling him to stop whatever it is and kinda reminding him. “He’ll mostly do that, he’s in between whether to give up the company or try all the possible way he could.” Jeno was so straightforward for that and he didn’t even hesitate, as if more impatient than Renjun but in a way he would understand and feel assured.

“We don’t know it for sure,” Mark immediately added. “I’m not really in the position to make comments about this, but I guess I have to trust him? I don’t really know either.” he added, more understanding this time.