CHAPTER ELEVEN

Moo Shu To Go

𓂃✩𓂃

Elara's eyes fluttered open, the sound  of talking could vaguely be heard as she slowly lifted her head up from the table it seemed to laying on. The girl finally noticed she was sat in-between both Clary and Simon.

"Ooh, looks like little doppelganger is awake." One of the men sitting across from her smirked, crossing his arms. Elara merely glared at him while leaning back against the chair; she even noticed she had left her leather jacket back at the Loft by how cold she felt.

"As I was saying." Clary continued, placing her cuffed hands onto the table. "Alaric, did you arrest us for trespassing or something, because news flash, I was in my own apartment."

"We're just having a little conversation." He shrugged "That's all."

"So why did you knock me out and handcuff us?" Elara raised her brow while also placing her cuffed hands onto the table, leaning forwards "Is that how you get people to talk to you? Since you can't any other way?"

The man growled slightly while Alaric slowly shook his head towards him. "I knew you would fight back, so I knocked you out." He sent the girl a glare "And I think I actually prefer you being knocked out, too"

"Too bad, Sweetie." Elara smirked "I'm awake now."

"I bet this guy has one of the scariest online profiles ever." Simon whispered close to his sisters ear, but to his dismay it wasn't quiet enough.

"Yeah with only one friend." Elara hummed before smiling innocently towards the man.

"These two are funny." The man smirked "I like funny."

"Look, I know you're scared of Luke." Alaric said as he leaned towards Clary. "He's trying to find you, I can keep you safe."

But Elara felt a funny feeling towards the men in front of her. She truly didn't believe that was the only reason they were brought here. "You just need to tell us where the Mortal Cup is." Elara internally groaned; And there it is.

"Everyone thinks Clary knows where this stupid cup is." Elara scoffed "Why don't you just go and buy a cup from the shop and put a label on it saying 'Mortal'?"

"Elara, Please shut up." Clary hissed out towards the girl who in response gave her a scowl and did her best to put her middle finger up towards the redhead. Simon was chuckling as he watched on. "I honestly don't know where it is."

"Think, Clary, I'm trying to give you a chance." Alaric said with urgency lacing his voice.

"I can't help you." Clary was starting to get annoyed "I'm sorry. Now will you please let us go?"

A fork was suddenly slammed down onto the table near the redhead's hands, but she moved them away quickly.

"Dude, are you bipolar or something?" Elara yelled while she moved her hands away from the table.