CHAPTER TWELVE

Of Men and Angels

𓂃✩𓂃

Simon and Clary had dragged Luke up to Magnus' apartment while Jace and Elara took to the job of hiding the car away somewhere, so nobody would  be able to see it.

Elara had almost crashed the car many times while on the way, Clary had been yelling at the girl to drive faster, which only resulted in the brunette yelling back at her to stop talking and to also make sure that Luke was still breathing.

"Hey." Jace walked towards the girl who had only just climbed out of the passanger side seat, her eyes peering over at him. "It's going to be okay, Lara." The Angelic boy tried to soothe her, leaning down to press a small kiss to the tip of her nose.

Elara chuckled softly "I hope so." she gently reached for his hand and interlaced their fingers together. The both of them beginning to walk towards Magnus' apartment together.

The new Shadowhunter still didn't exactly know where she stood with the blonde haired boy. They had spoken about it before but the answer was still left upsoken, were they together? Or just each other's persons, the person they feel comfortable with.

Elara peered up to see the Warlock's apartment, her mind still racing with thoughts; I'll ask him soon

The moment they entered the apartment the girls eyes glanced around in amazement, the Warlock's decoration sense was beautiful to her; She wouldn't mind living here herself.

A small cough left the girls lips as she gently raised her arm to catch it, her throat was still sadly hurting. Jace glanced over at her, but didn't say anything as he only leaned over again to place another kiss to the side of her head.

"The bark will stop the transformation for now, but Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system. And I don't have all the ingredients here." Magnus said the second Jace and Elara walked towards the room.

"Just tell me what you need and how to get it." Clary's voice held desperation as she gazed over towards him.

"No, you stay here." Magnus shook his head "Luke will need you if he wakes up."

"When he wakes up." Clary corrected the man which made Elara smirk.

"I'll go." Simon offered.

"I'll go." Jace also offered and he and Elara finally stepped into the room, walking towards the others.

"Jace, Elara, what happened to you?" Magnus asked, walking towards them, gesturing towards Jace's bloodied up nose and towards the cut upon the girls head. Elara only sighed and shook her head.