CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Blood Calls to Blood

𓂃✩𓂃

"Elara." Whispered Michael as he leaned down, shaking the girls shoulders gently "I want to train you."

Elara's eyes fluttered open as she gently turned her head to peer up at the man. A slight frown tugging at the corner of her lips, why did he want to train her?

"Why?" She asked as she allowed him to help her stand up, her free hand rubbing her eye from tiredness.

"I need to make you strong again." He smiled, taking the girls hand as he dragged her towards a caged part of the Jade Wolf. It definitely seemed like a good enough place to train.

"You have became weak from the poison, so I need to help you get better."

"Okay." Elara hummed, taking her jacket off, leaving the girl in a blue tank-top and black jeans. Elara huffed slightly as she reached down to take her heeled boots off bedore placing them next to her jacket.

They both got into a fighting stance before Michael tried to hit Elara's face but she immediately ducked and punched him in the stomach, hard, which alone made him stumble back.

"Very good, Lara." He praised as they returned back to their stances.

They both circled each other, causing Elara to smirk before running towards him at the same time he ran towards her. But Elara thought quickly as she moved to jump over him into a flip before landing onto her feet behind him.

Elara quickly turned around and swiped his feet out from underneath him, making him land onto the floor, looking up at the girl.

"I shouldn't have underestimated your strength." Muttered Michael as Elara held her hand out for him to take, he took it as she helped him to stand up.

"It's the demon side." She chuckled "It helps me to be like this."

Michael laughed along with her and got into the stance again.

"you're seriously not giving up until you win, are you?"

"Nope." He shook his head.

The both of them began to throw punches at one another. Elara laughed as she flipped him over onto his back, making him groan ever so slightly. but the girls laughing was cut Short as she felt her feet get swept out from underneath her.

Elara groaned as she landed on her back besides Michael, she turned her head to peer over at him and laughed. Michael joined in after a few moments, it weirdly felt nice to bond with her boyfriend's father, it almost felt comforting with him.

After a few minutes Michael helped Elara up from the floor before she walked over and gingerly grasped the bottle of water and took a sip, feeling the sweat glistening upon her face and chest, she felt horrible.