Chapter 1 That Fateful Morning

5:30Am January 14 2132AD

Ravens nest Isaac city HQ 

After he collected his share of the reward from his previous mission Julian had went to bed and was currently sleeping until a digital voice from a nearby speaker Stated extremely loudly "WAKE UP RAVEN!", waking Julian from his bed. "Angel can you use a normal alarm for once!" muttered Julian in annoyance.  "Negative this is the most efficient way to wake you up in a timely manner." replied Angel in a sweet yet slightly monotone voice. "Alright fine But why are you waking me up an hour early" asked Julian still adjusting to being awoken so hastily. "Crest Industries is offering you a special contract." Said Angel "They want you to escort a battalion of MTs to their US headquarters".  Julian then brought up the details of the contract and looked at them "why are they sending MTs on foot?" he asked. "Global Armaments American Branch has made it clear they are opposed to Crests expansion into their sphere of influence." Responded Angel  "the Earth Government is holding negotiations but Crest is concerned GA will attempted to sabotage its expansion by destroying these MTs so the are sending the by foot from a storage site in Idaho to their new HQ in Montana." "Ok then. I accept the job. I just need to get ready give me half an hour." Julian responded as he began getting ready for the mission. "Affirmative, setting Timer. Don't waste your time." replied Angel. After his conversation with his AI friend, Angel, and a usual morning routine, Julian Began to get dressed putting on his pilot outfit Before heading to the garage to get his AC. As he was entering his AC however someone called for him "Hey Julian!" a excited yet calm voice called out to him. When Julian looked for who had called him he spotted a young Raven waving at him it was one of his friends from his MT piloting days Kurosawa Masamune. Masamune was the pilot of the AC songstress a lightweight hover AC built for hit and run tactics.

 Masamune was the pilot of the AC songstress a lightweight hover AC built for hit and run tactics

He was also Julian's closest friend when the pair were MT pilots. "Good luck on your mission" Said Kurosawa with calm yet joyful voice. "And good Luck with yours" replied Julian with a similar demeanor before he slipped into his ACs cockpit and began to move out .

 "And good Luck with yours" replied Julian with a similar demeanor before he slipped into his ACs cockpit and began to move out

An Hour Later

After being dropped off by a transport to the target area Julian quickly linked up with the MT group. "MT group, what's your status, over?" Julian asked on radio. "This is MT group. We have stopped due to a massive high-energy anomaly ahead of us, over." Responded the Commander of the unit. "High-energy Anomaly? (could that be a N.E.X.Ts Kojima particles?)" Asked Julian as he began approaching the Anomaly. "We sent one of our MTs in there to investigate. They stopped responding 15 minutes ago and disappeared, over." stated the commander. "Alright then. I'll see if I can find them, over." replied Julian as his AC approached closer and closer to the anomaly. When he reached it Julian was confused on what he was looking at it. Whatever it was it appeared to some sort of miniature fallen star, its beautiful faint white glow lit up the misty early morning. however when Julian came near it the anomaly transformed into a small light blue portal

 seemingly in response to his presence. "Huh, weird." Julian Remarked as positioned one of his ACs arm units to touch the anomaly a grave mistake. as soon as his ACs finger contacted the anomaly he was pulled in instantly "WHAT THE FU-" were Julian's last words before he disappeared.