Chapter-2 Diving into the unknown

2:30AM January 14 2032AD

Center of Yokohama city 

The city of Yokohama was fast asleep this hour it's people were tired from celebrating the defeat of the B.E.T.A invaders that had ravaged the world almost 60 years ago. In this time, they slumbered comforted by their victory over the alien invaders that nearly wiped out humanity. However as the city slept the barriers that divided reality began to tear opening a rift that would change the course of history for better, or for worse. As the rift tore silently through the fabric of reality, a strange 4 legged machine of magenta and black color would emerge from the other side. 

After it's emergence the machine remained still and silent before it's pilot awakened from his unconscious state

After it's emergence the machine remained still and silent before it's pilot awakened from his unconscious state. "Oh what the hell happened? " groaned Julian as he regained his senses. But soon after he reawakened he realized that he was no longer in Idaho anymore. "Where the fuck did I just end up!?!?" Julian cried out now utterly confused with his surroundings, he was now in a city and portal he traveled through had disappeared . "Ok, I'm stuck in some city with no way of knowing where I am how got here or how to get back." Julian said since he was now stuck in a city without any form of direction. 

But before he could lose all hope a message came from the radio "Raven over here!" cried a person on the radio "Get over here before your spotted!" "Alright then." Julian replied as he approached  the location of the person on the radio. When Julian arrived he came across a broken MT on the ground "(is this we're the signals are coming from?)" Julian thought as he examined the downed machine. "Pilot, you still there?" Julian asked on radio. "Yeah I'm hiding in the cockpit as we speak." responded the pilot in a very shaken voice. "What happened to your MT?" Julian asked again. But before the pilot could answer something in distance began to approach them. "Oh god it's them!" Screamed the panicking MT pilot as the distant object came into visual range. "So these are the guys who trashed your MT." Julian remarked as he looked at the unidentified object which turned out to be some sort of flying mech. 

"Unidentified T

"Unidentified T.S.F, you are to surrender immediately and come with us for questioning." said a stern voice which Julian assumed to be the pilot of one these machines. "Why the hell should I?!" Julian barked back through his ACs COMM system. "You have trespassed into imperial Japanese territory, that's why." retorted the unknown pilot "You can surrender now or face the consequences! " he continued as his machine raised its main weapon. "How about I blow your stupid face off the face of the fucking earth you worthless piece of shit!?" Julian shouted as he prepared his ACs weaponry. "Your insults mean nothing to me." replied the unknown pilot before he began his attack. Without warning his machine opened fire with its assault cannon scoring several hits on Julian's AC. 

However these shots meant nothing to the well armored AC which shrugged off the barrage with only a scratched paint job to show where it had been hit. Julian quickly retaliated with his right arm machine gun but his opponents speed made it impossible to land any shots. Once again the unknown pilot tries his assault cannon this time using the underslung 120mm smoothbore cannon firing several rounds of APFSDS at his four legged foe. while most of the rounds missed one managed to hit his opponent straight in the center of his machines chest knocking it over into a nearby building kicking up debris into the air. The unknown pilot thought that this was it, he had won against the magenta black nightmare. However this was a grave error on his part as unbeknownst to him his enemy was far from finished. as he looked upon the large cloud of dust and debris a the still functioning AC fired a round from its left arm bazooka. without any time to react the pilot of the unknown machine was blown to smithereens along with the mech he piloted. 

After this roaring clash of fire the portal that had dragged Julian here in the first place reopened quickly seeing an opportunity to escape he swiftly boosted into the portal with the MT pilot quickly following on foot before disappearing into the anomaly as well. This would mark the first contact between the two world's but it would not be the last.