Chapter-3 The Aftermath of Yokohama

6:00am January 14 2032AD Japanese Cabinet meeting Kyoto

"So your telling me it disappeared just as fast as it arrived??" Said one of the cabinet members. "Yes, the unknown T.S.F disappeared into an anomaly along with the pilot of the unknown walker." stated another one of the cabinet members. "It also destroyed one of our T.S.Fs a type-89 Kagerou." he continued "Its durability has never been seen before in a T.S.F. 36mm HVAP rounds did minimal damage and it was able to take a hit from a 120mm APFSDS round straight to the torso. Both would decimated even the armor of first Generation T.S.F". "So we are fighting a threat with armor tougher than Super-Carbon Shigure?" Asked a member of the ministry of defense. "Yes, Genji. Not only that, its weaponry outperforms almost all of our T.S.Fs arsenal. responded Minister Shigure. "Do we have any intel on it?! We cannot let such a powerful unit catch us off-guard!" asked another one of the cabinet members. "Other than studies from spent shell casings, all we have are photos, Kenshi." replied Minister Shigure as brought them out to show to the rest of the cabinet.

"I've never seen any designing even resembling it!" Exclaimed Minister Genji in awe of what he saw

"I've never seen any designing even resembling it!" Exclaimed Minister Genji in awe of what he saw. "So what are its armaments?" asked minister Kenshi. "From what little info we can gather, its armed with a powerful assault cannon in its right arm, a highly destructive rocket launcher on the left, what is assumed to be two massive autocannons on the back and two shoulder missile pods of unknown purpose." answered minister Shigure. "I don't understand the four legs though. Wouldn't two legs be enough?" questioned Minister Genji still studying the pictures with amazement. "From digital simulation studies due to the lower size of this machine compared to a standard T.S.F, if it had two legs the recoil from the back mounted autocannons would knock it over unless it stood perfectly still while firing." replied minister Shigure "The second set of legs allows it to stably fire while moving without compromising maneuverability." he continued. "So that's why its designed that way. Imagine the potential if we could use that in a T.S.F!" remarked minister Genji in an exited manner. "That is why I have decided to initiate an operation to capture this threat." a stern voice stated suddenly. 

quickly the cabinet turned in shock to look at the person who had just spoke, the prime minister. "Prime Minister Yamaguchi, are you sure about this!?" minister Genji asked shocked at what the prime minister had just said. "There is no need for doubt, minister Genji. The shogun has permitted the use of the Imperial Royal Guard to capture such an existential threat." answered prime minister Yamaguchi in the same calm yet stern voice. "The Shogun already knows of this!?" exclaimed minister Kenshi shocked at the news "This was supposed to be top secret and you told the Shogun!" he furiously continued. "Silence! do you think the ministry of intelligence wouldn't catch on to our "little" meeting?!" answered Yamaguchi with his imposing voice. quickly the Cabinet became silent and their eyes turned to the prime minister. "The Shogun wants all military assets searching for where this unknown threat may show up next. That is all I have left to say this meeting is dismissed!" Prime Minister Yamaguchi Commanded as he began to make ready to leave with the rest of the Cabinet following suit. From that day forward the Imperial Japanese Military would dedicate itself to finding the anomalous machine which had caused so much chaos in Yokohama.