Chapter 8 A New Chapter in Human History

3:10PM January 17 2132AD Sadogashima Island 

"Mr. Arisawa, are you sure this is a good idea?" a young man asked. "Worry not, Masamune, my loyal retainer. My Raiden will ensure my safety." Mr. Arisawa replied with confidence. On the island of Sadogashima, was a special GA facility similar to the one in Nevada. But unlike the facility in Nevada, the Sadogashima facility had a fully operational quantum reality distortion device. Or in simple terms, a portal. "Alright, Mr. Arisawa. If your sure about this." Masamune replied back, albeit still quite hesitant. "Alright then, gentlemen prepare the device!" Mr. Arisawa ordered. As soon as the order was given the device was activated, and with a flash of vibrant blue a portal appeared. quickly after that the two would enter first Kurosawa, quickly followed by Mr. Arisawa.

3:10pm January 17 2032 former Sadogashima Island

A portal appeared over the destroyed remains of Sado Island to the awe of many observers. quickly exiting was Kurosawa's AC, Songstress.  

"Wait Where's Sadogashima?" Asked Kurosawa, confused by absence of the island

"Wait Where's Sadogashima?" Asked Kurosawa, confused by absence of the island. Mr Arisawa came out soon after falling into the water shocking the many onlookers around. however his N.E.X.T quickly rose up to the surface via its boosters. "What in Amaterasu's name is going on?!" Mr. Arisawa exclaimed as he floated on the surface of the water. "I don't know sir we were on dry land just a minute ago!?" Kurosawa Answered Hastily. As the two men pondered the fate of Sadogashima signals began apearing on Kurosawa's radar. "Sir possible hostiles inbound!" Kurosawa shouted over the radio. "Lovely more of those unknown units that the top brass keeps talking about" Mr. Arisawa remarked as he was surrounded by them. Soon after one of the units opened communication with the two AC. "Attention Unknown T.S.Fs state your identity and purpose here immediately!" A young women shouted angrily over the COMM's. "Greetings I am Takefumi Arisawa President Of Arisawa Heavy Industries. My only purpose here is peaceful communication with this world and its people." responded Mr Arisawa completely unfazed by the several guns pointed at him. However before a response could be issued one of the T.S.Fs fired its 120mm cannon at Kurosawa, fortunately his enhanced reaction speed granted by his Human + augmentations allowed him to rapidly evade the shot. "このバカ! what is wrong with you!" Kurosawa shouted in anger at his attacker. But before the scene could devolve into a gun fight the stray round flew straight into the portal behind the two ACs before exploding causing an unstable reaction within the portal "YOU IMBECILES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Kurosawa screamed in horror as everyone else just stared in awe of the scene.

Somewhere else 

3:20PM Ravens Ark Arena

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen this is Dan Moro your announcer speaking!" A man shouted excitedly through the speakers. "I'll be your host for todays arena match so lets get to it!" he continued in a bombastic fashion. 

"In the Left Corner We Have independent Raven Johnson Major Arena Rank 30!"

"And in the right corner we have Mirage Raven Peyton the Misfortune  Arena Rank 21!"

"Lets see what these two Ravens are made of, Begin!" Shouted the Announcer as people cheered in the bleachers

however before the match could begin a portal suddenly began ripping through reality in the middle of the arena. 

"What the hell is going on! Uh sorry folks the match is canceled for now! EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" The Announcer Screamed in a panic as people also began panicking and fleeing the scene.

"You think we should get out here Peyton" Johnson asked his would-be opponent. "Yeah sure uh wouldn't want to be sucked to another dimension or something right?" Peyton replied in a jittery manner before both ravens made their escape from the arena.