8. See you in the Stars

Short chapter... last chapter also....

Weeks later...

After Hyunjin found out about Felix's cutting, Hyunjin tried his best to be supportive to Felix and help his when he has the urge to cut.

Hyunjin has been in bed for a few day since he's grown so week, which make Felix have to take care of him, which Felix didn't mind.

Today has been Hyunjins hardest day yet. His body was sore and tired, his lungs felt like they were on fire, he struggled to even hold a glass of water, he was extremely pale, and he struggled to stay awake, showing that he was about to pass away. Felix know this very well. He knew that the love of his life was about to leave him. The only thing that kept him at ease, was that he knew that he would go to a better place.

"Hyunjin, do you want some water?" Felix asked. "Mhm." Even speaking for Hyunjin was a struggle, but he tried not sound weak. Felix quickly got him a glass of water, but made sure to put a straw in to make it easier on him. "Here you go. Do you want some help?" Hyunjin nodded his head as Felix placed the straw to his lip. After he finished drinking the water, Hyunjin mustered up the strength to say, "sit with me." (Hyunjin is sitting up on the bed, fyi)

Felix smiled the best he could as he crawled over Hyunjin to sit next to him. As Felix slowly relaxed, Hyunjin rested his head on Felixs shoulder. "I feel tired." Hyunjin whispered. "That's okay, you can sleep. I'm here with you. I'll always be with you." A tear slid down Felix's cheek as he realized that this might be Hyunjins last moment. "Lix, I want you to know that I love you. Your my everything. I'll miss you so much." Slowly Hyunjins head became even heavier on Felix's shoulder as he closed his eyes for good. Hyunjins soul slowly left his body, going to a better place. "I'll miss you too." Felix began to cry even harder as he had lost his soulmate. "I'll love you forever." Felix rested his head onto of Hyunjins now silent head as he closed his eyes, reminiscing the things they did together.

"I'll see you in the stars my love."

A/n: I wanted to finish this short story so sorry if it sounds rushed. I had a hard time finishing this because of how sad it is... trust me, I didn't want Hyunjin to die, but it had to be this way or there would be no point of this story.

Thanks for reading this story. I hope you didn't use up any tears...

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️