☁ Them with a s/o who likes to talk about them/fangirl about them to others ☁

↫↱How would the twins react when they find out that they're s/o likes to talk about them/fangirl about them to others? 🤔↲↬

This was requested by @darlinqkokomi! I hope I was able to meet your expectations!

This will be written as a what if with the Reader being referred to with gender neutral terms! Hashira au for Yuichiro! This takes place prior to Muichiro regaining his memories!

↞⇼↠

↫↱Muichiro Tokito↲↬

When Muichiro came across you talking with your friend, he immediately turned around but just as he was about to leave, he heard his name. He looked back but you were still talking to your friend and looked as if you hadn't noticed him at all so he once again attempt to leave only to hear you say..

 "But you don't understand! The way he fights, the way he thinks, the way he talks, even the way eats his food! Muichiro is so, so- Ugh! I can't even explain it! He's just so..great in every way, y'know?"

He froze for merely a moment, glancing back at you with uncharacteristically bright eyes before walking away. He was caught off guard to hear you talking about him and something in him seemed to click when you he heard how happy you seemed and how fondly you talked about him but..he just can't remember why something clicked or what that 'something' even is. Nevertheless, as the feeling of deja vu went away and his mind cleared, he forgot all about the incident and went on with his day.

When he brought it up to you, it was only because it randomly popped back up in his head and since you were spending time with him, he thought that it wouldn't hurt to blurt it out, not expecting you to go beet red and cover your face with your hands. ( He was really confused on why you reacted like that but it made his heart skip a beat so he decided not to comment on it and just stare at you until he forgot why he was staring in the first place )

↫↱Yuichiro Tokito↲↬

Yuichiro found out by chance when you two agreed to meet up for lunch and you never showed. If it were anyone else he would've scoff and ate lunch by himself ( Or just simply not show up ) but since it was you, he grew really worried and went looking for you. When he found you, you were sitting down, smiling and happily chatting with some Kakushi and it honestly made his blood boil. So while he was over here freaking out and thinking you had gotten injured or worse, you were here chatting it up with people? He was so pissed off at you. He should--

 "Wow, I already knew Lord Tokito was amazing but from what you've describe just blows me away, L/n." One of the Kakushi said which causes your smile to widen.

 "Oh, that's nothing compared to the other stuff Yuichiro has done! Once, the two of us were surrounded by demons and he managed to take them all down with one attack! It was so cool and with that stoic but slightly annoyed expression he had on his face it was just.." You cup your warm cheek with one hand, sighing dreamily as the memory plays over and over again in your head, "Yuichiro is so amazing.."

..What?  Yuichiro was in shock. So you've been talking about..him? Do you do this often? His face burns more and more at the thought. He ended up listening to your entire conversation with pride and adoration swelling in his chest. He's definitely not bringing this up to you but just the fact that there's a chance that you fangirl like this about him often makes him smile. ( He now often thinks about it but if anyone, especially you, were to ask why he's smiling to seemingly himself, he'll just roll his eyes and either not answer or change the subject )

↞⇼↠