Chapter 01

- You want to drop out of college?

Your classmate and friend, Gorou repeated what you told him, looking at you in disbelief.

- Yeah...

- To become an idol?

- Yeah...

- WHY?!?!

He got up from his seat and shouted at you. 

- You came this far. You are so clever and you want to drop it all just to become an idol? That's just stupid!... Why?

He yelled, begging for an answer

- Except my family no one really likes me... If I become an idol all the people will love me!

- What?

- Gorou, I want to be loved.

You told him as he sat back down on his chair. His eyes wide from your answer.

- What about me?

He murmured

- Pardon?

- T-then what about me? Is my love not enough for you?

- Eh?... EHHHHHHH?

- I like, no I love you so please don't leave and stay with me. Let's live and work together!

He passionately told you and grabbed your hands.

Love

- Sarina I think I told you to lay down.

- But doctor that song is so good!

The girl said and shoved her tablet to your face. Taking tablet on your hands you were faced with a beautiful girl around Sarina's age. The little you heard the song it was actually pretty catchy. Reading the title of the video you also read the girl's name.

Ai Hoshino

- Understandable but you really need to rest. I'll also get you something to eat

- Okayyyy!

She said excited and fell on her bed

Nigh came and you and your husband drove home. Gorou was talking about the same idol Sarina was talking about this morning.

- But she is adorable. I love kids.

You told him

- Hmm... Wait what?

Thankful he was already in the parking so you won't crash to someone else's car.

- What do you say?

- What do I say...?

- Gorou how about we start our own family?

- Eh, s-s-sure...

- I'm sorry...

- Excuse me?

- Gorou...

You called for your husband as you took shaking. You wanted to scream but at the same time you didn't want to make a scene.

- It's okay honey. We'll be in this together.

Your husband told you and hugged you. The two of you crying in the room of one of your coworkers. The only way you were able to keep going was Sarina. But sadly for you some days later you lost her as well.

You didn't talk about that incident with anyone other than your husband and later to her. But for the some years you felt pain.

- How much more will I suffer?