Chapter 07

- Aqua!

Ruby jumped to her brother's back. This made you and Izuru chuckle.

- Ruby, I told you to not do that...

Her twin brother told her and turn around to see his sister two new friends.

- I made two new friends! Y/N and Izuru!

- Hello!

- Sup?

- ... Both of you look and sound familiar.

The boy said

- Y/N is the voice actor of the movie we saw last week, belle! And you have probably seen Izuru when I scroll to TikTok!

Ruby said excitedly and Aqua nodded

- Anyway, we wanted to invite you to eat with us.

You kindly said to the boy

- Sure.

He dryly agreed. Along the way the famous actress Kana Arima who also wanted to join us.

The moment you opened your bento box Ruby's mouth drool

- Woah Y/N this looked delicious!

- Thank you Ruby! Want to try?

- Yes please!

She said and quickly bite the piece of food you had between your chopsticks like a shark. The moment she digested the food her eyes sparkled.

- That's delicious! I'm going to tweet it!

She said and grabbed your bento box. Her actions were cute but at the same time annoying. Before she could take some pictures Aqua grabbed the box and gave it back to you.

- Hey!

- Sorry about her behavior. Here.

- Oh thank you!

You nodded and started eating. While enjoying your food, you and Izuru were watching the Hoshino siblings argue.

- They both are attractive like their mother.

Izuru whispered to you

- Hmm...

You agreed and nodded

- Hey!

Both of you jumped when you heard a new, for you voice. Turning around you were met with big red eyes.

- Miss Arima! Hello!

Izuru happily greeted the girl, who until now didn't say a word to anyone. The girl mumbled something like 'miss'. Probably offended by how your friend called her.

- Do you need something Arima senpai?

- W-what are you talking about?

- Emm...

- About Izuru's next cosplay. He doesn't know what character to cosplay next.

- I see...

- Miss Arima do you watch anime?

- Not really...

- Let's watch one together then!

And like that your first day at Youtou Highschool came to an end. With now three more friends to your friend group and to of them being the children of your idol friend.

- Aqua!

You ran up to the blonde boy. A plastic bag in hand with two small bento boxes in.

- Y/N good morning.

- Good morning! Where is Ruby?

- She went to buy a drink for the break.

- Oh... Okay then. This for you two.

You told him and handed him the plastic bag.

- Huh?

- Your sister seems to like my cooking so I made her some... And as a thanks for giving me back my lunch box I made some for you too.

You told him with a smile on your face

- Oh that's very kind of you.

- Don't mention it. See you later!

- Yea later