Chapter 02

- Have you ever thought "what if I was a celebrity's kid? What if I'd been born with looks and connections?"

A random man asked his friends

- That's kinda creepy dude...

The other man told him and stared at his friend with a disgusted look.

A couple of years passed since Sarina's death and with Gorou's help you moved on. But something clearly changed, your husband was obsessed with the same idol Sarina was.

Sometimes you would take his phone and he had YouTube on, with one of Ai's video playing. One of the usual scenes in the hospital was him going crazy as he watched one of her old concerts.

- Don't you have work dear?

You asked him with a teasing tone. He quickly got up from the floor and hugged you.

- If I remember quickly you need to meet a pregnant woman.

- But that's...

He started talking and turned to look at the clock.

- In two minutes! See you in a bit darling!

He kissed you on the cheek and ran out of the room.

Idiot...

TIME SKIP

Almost half an hour passed and he hadn't leave his office. You were getting worried. Was this woman's pregnancy that difficult, she needed that much help. You didn't know how to react since... You weren't able to carry a child of your own. The least you could do was to help her when she needs you.

The only question was who is the woman your husband is helping right this moment?

As you were thinking all of this the man you married opened the door of his office. He immediately made eye contact with you and grabbed you by the hand.

- Gorou what's wrong?

- Let's talk somewhere more privet.

- SHE IS WHAT?!

- Shhh!

- You tell me that THE Ai Hoshino is pregnant with twins and want me to stay calm?

- Yeah if that's possible.

You took a deep breath and the let it out. You need to stay calm not just for Gorou but also for the young idol.

- Let's just forget that she is an idol, is she physically alright?

You asked but before he could answer a sweet voice did it for him.

- I'm perfectly fine. Thanks for worrying about me miss.

You immediately understood who was talking and when you turned around you were faced with the famous sixteen year old idol.

- Ai Hoshino...

- In the flesh! And you are?

- Wife and coworker.

Gorou introduced you to his new patient with a smile.

- Wife...

She murmured and think to herself for some seconds.

- Damn doc you really hit the jackpot! She is a total hottie!

Ai told him with a smirk. Making Gorou blush and you chuckle.

- Miss Hoshino I'm going to be one of the two doctors who will help your pregnancy go smoothly.

You told her and bowwed

- Please take care of me.

Ai was at the seventh month. Every time you two were in the same room she looked at you like she wanted to ask you something but she never said anything.

- Doctor?

- Yes?

- You are with doc Gorou for many years right?

- Correct.

- So that means that you have a family together. Was your pregnancy difficult?

The moment she asked you that, you felt sick in your stomach.

- Ai... Me and Gorou don't have children.

The idol's eyes widen and bowwed her head down.

- I'm sorry! I was sure from the way you both are that you surly had at least one child!

You gave her a smile and pat her on the head.

- You know Ai, not all the women are able to make babies...

You started saying making the girl more shocked than before

- ... So when those two are born make sure to take care and treasure them. Okay?

- I will! I promise I will!

- Good.

- And when my babies are born promise that we'll take care of them together!

Ai told you and grabbed your hands. The way she said that you thought that she was honest. She will need your help and tell her your loss she helped you.

- I need to stay a little more today. Are you sure you don't want to wait for me?

- No, I'll go home to prepare you something to eat.

- Alright, take care.

He told you and kissed you on the lips

- I will.

Right... It wasn't really your fault. No one expects to be backstabbed by the front door of their house.

At the beginning it really hurt, you were crying from the pain but as your body hit the ground you didn't feel it anymore. Instead, you felt sad. Someone decided that he was going to destroy everything you built for a life with your husband.

You were sad because now you weren't going to see Gorou's face. The face that helped you through your dark times. You wouldn't be able to help Ai give birth to her twins.

Gorou help!