Chapter 05

Age; 15 years old

- Heyyyy~

Izuru greeted you with his usual teasing smile while trying to fix his wig. It was dark blue, if it wasn't sunny anyone could say that it might be black. He was also wearing black contact lenses with triangles in the center. If you didn't know him you couldn't have recognize him.

- Why the new look?

- Oh doctor today is officially our first day in our new school! I want to show everyone my talent!

He dramatically told you and you glared at him from the name he just called you but he wasn't really bothered by it. He just came closer to your ear

- After two days I'll come here as a girl.

- Want to borrow one of my uniforms?

- Yes please!

- Sure but as a punishment for calling me that I'll choose which one you will be wearing.

You told him and chuckle

- Whatever! Let's go see if we are in the same class.

Both of you walked towards the board with the names of the students

- Y/N...

- Izuru...

- WE DID IT!

- Thank God we are in the same class! I would have died!

- You really are a drama queen huh?

- You know me a whole decade and now you've noticed?

He asked you and gave you a hug

- Haha! Okay okay... Let's go to class now.

- Yes ma'am!

He salutes and started walking towards the class. Before you arrived at the door you walked past many famous young people. Models from the left, actors from the right. Singers, influencers and even more.

- Ladies first.

Izuru said as he opened the door

- What a gentleman.

You told him and walked in

In the classroom there were four empty seats close to the window. Like the past years Izuru sit in front of you to talk to you more easily.

- Oh sweet I got 67 followers on TikTok!

- Good for you bestie.

- By the way which of my cosplay do you like the most?

- Hmm... Good question. You are really talented and you can portray many fictional characters no matter the gender but if I have to pick a favorite... Probably that fedora dude. You know the ginger with angry issues and addiction to wine.

- Oh him! Yeah I love dressing up as him. He also has an amazing fashion sense.

- I am aware. You had shown me all of his outfits.

Your conversation stopped when you heard the classroom's door opened again. The person who walked in was a beautiful blonde girl with pink eyes. One of her eyes had the shape of...

- A star?

- Star?

- Her eye Izuru...

You whispered

- Oh, I see. It's her kid

- One of the two.

The girl was beautiful like her mother but it had some awkwardness like someone you knew but you couldn't bring yourself to remember who.

The girl walked towards your way and sat behind you.

- Talk to her!

Your best friend whispered/shouted at you to talk to the blonde girl.

- Em, s-sure

You turned to face the new student with a smile

- Hello!

- Oh,em hi! My name is Ruby Hoshino!

She excitedly told you

- I'm Y/N L/N and this dude right here is my best friend Izuru Hirose.

- L/N...? Hirose...? NO WAY!

She yelled and jumped up from her chair

- The Y/N L/N? The famous child voice actress? A-and you are Coshiro?

- Yeah....
- Correct!

- I'm such a big fan! I've watch every anime you are in and I'm one of your first followers! I'm so happy we are in the same class!

- Likewise Ruby

When the bell rang everyone was ready to get lunch. Pulling to bento boxes out of your bag caught Ruby's attention.

- You will eat all of them?

- Oh no! One is for this dude right there.

You pointed at Izuru who was at the door waving his hand at you both.

- You do care a lot about him.

- And he cares as much about me. He really is an amazing friend.

You told her as you walked up to your best friend.

- Hey Ruby do you want to eat lunch with us?

Izuru asked the blonde girl

- Really? I would love to! I just need to tell my brother first.

- Then we'll come with you. He might want to eat with us as well.

Izuru said with a smile

- I doubt it but sure. Aqua prefers to eat with not many people.

- Hmm... He reminds me of someone I used to know...

- Oh really? Who?

The sentence you said caught Ruby's attention. Her curiosity made you chuckle but the only thing you said was

- My old lover

Lights, Camera, Action!  (Aqua Hoshino x Female Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें