Chapter 10

Aqua's POV:

- ... Pardon?

Her mother is working for Mr.Kaburaki? Who is she? Y/N goes by the name Sakamaki.

- Her name is Nonomura, Nonomura Eri. She is the one who dress you up.

Her... Nonomura... It sounds familiar

- She told me that she is in charge for your make up. Especially since in the cast you have a model. What was her name again?

- Sumi Yuki.

- Yes her!

She was excited and smiled at me. Her smile was... Cute. Even though her face was completely different that smile of her's reminds me of my beloved

- I'll tell my mother that you work there. She'll look after you and she'll take good care of your face. Not that you need it.

She touched my cheek gentle but later she apologized and took it away.

- Sorry Aqua I just got excited.

Even her touch is familiar... But there is no way that you are her

- It's alright. We better go now. You girls have a long way to go before you officially became an idol group.

- You are right... Hey Aqua?

- Yea?

- Promise that you'll come to our first concert no matter what!

That caught me off guard

- Of course I'll come.

My answer seemed to make her relax a bit

- Thank God! I'm still not over the fact that you and Ruby gave me this opportunity... I don't know how to feel yet.

- Is it about the thing you said before.

- No... Someone I used to know wanted to be an idol because she never felt loved

Huh?

- Then?

- She found the love of her life... And she was really, really happy!

Did you meet her? No, neither of us knew any celebrities except from Ai... You can't be neither of them!

- I feel loved but I still want to do this. I'll try my best to live up to your expectations.

Were you close to Ai or have you met my beloved one?... Calm down Aqua, calm down. I'll keep a close eye to her.

- I think you'll do just fine.

I gave her a smile but to my surprise she gave me the exact some one. Just who are you Y/N Sakamaki?