Chapter 08

Your eyes were glued on your tablet's screen watching one of the anime of this season. The clock showed that it was 22:40. Usually you would be asleep by now, wanting to be fresh for school but you were so invested in the story you didn't want to go to bed now.

Suddenly your phone buzzed and to no one's surprise Izuru's name popped to your screen.

Why is he awake?

Hiiiii!

I hope you don't mind but I gave your phone number to Ruby

: )

- To Ruby...?

No I don't mind

But why??

She said that she wanted to talk to you or smth.

I didn't ask much

-_-

... Bruh

Anyway! That's all

Goodnight!

Goodnighttt!!

- That was something...

Finishing the sixth episode of the show you closed the tablet to grab a cup of water.

- Y/N...

A female voice called your name and a deadly aura surrounded you.

- M-mom! Why are you awake?

- That's something I need to ask you?

Even though Eri was an ex model she still needed and wanted to fresh. The same rule goes to you and your father.

- Forget about it. Drink some water and got to your bed quickly.

- Yes ma'am!

You saluted and made your mother roll her eyes. You quickly drank from your cup and ran to your room to sleep. Now that you had nothing else to do you noticed that you are tired.

Putting the phone to your desk you walked up to your bed to sleep. Being comfortable to your bed you were ready to sleep. But before you were completely in your dreamland you heard your phone buzz again.

Probably Izuru...

Unknown number

Hii Y/N! It's Ruby!

I asked your phone number by Izuru

Could you wait for me after school? I would like to talk to you about something.

Goodnight!

While walking closer to the school gates you were rereading the messages Ruby sent you last night. Talk to you about something... Now you were curious.

- Y/N~

Your friend's voice caught your attention and knowing the way he called for you, you knew that he was up for something.
Hugging your neck you didn't have the time to look up to him yet but you had an idea.

- Did you already guess?

- Hmm... Short wig, probably the pink one you made me wear at our last con and blue eye contacts.

- Correct!

He said and turned you around to see the masterpiece he created today. Like always he looked completely different but as beautiful as his usual self.

He wore one of your skirts and ribbon. Today was the day he wanted to dress up as a female student.

- Shall we go?

You asked and grabbed his hand

- Sure.

Surprisingly you were some of the few people who were in your class. The other students who were already in looked at Izuru from head to toe thinking he is a new female student.

- I'm waiting for the day you'll come to school without a cosplay.

- Some day...

- Y/N! Izu...

A familiar voice of a blonde girl called for you both but stopped when she saw your best friend.

- IZURU!?

- Hello to you too Ruby.

He greeted the girl with his usual smile and whispers of your classmates could be heard.

- It's really you? WOW!

- Anyway Ruby you wanted something from me.

- Oh yeah! Can we meet after school?

- Sure... But why after school?

- Can I also come?

- Em... I would rather talk to you in private and sure you can come Izuru.

- Okayyy~

- Hell yeah!

- PLEASE BE AN IDOL WITH ME!

Ruby bowwed her head meanwhile Aqua was deadpanned and Kana was pouting.

- Pardon?

- Strawberry productions want B-Komachi to come back so we are looking for more members.

Aqua said

- And you chose... Me?

- Yea! Why are you acting like it's a big surprise?

- Well most people usually ask me for my voice.

You said

- I was never tested for my skills at dancing or being criticized for my face.

- I still don't see the problem.

Aqua told you and heard Izuru mumble something like 'smooth'

- Y/N...

Ruby started talking again

- Please join B-Komachi with me and Arima!

Looking at Izuru you were hoping for his help but instead he turned his back at you.

I guess it will help me turn more about Ai's death

- Sure. Please treat me well