Chapter 04

Age: 5 years old

Despite everything that happened that day your life didn't change much. Well, your mental state was... Something but surprisingly you were doing just fine thanks to your new family and body.

After learning about your killer you were very, very angry but now you were reborn. You had a new family, a new life. You were a completely different person... At least what you told to yourself during the day.

When you were on your bed you felt anxious and stressed. You remembered your sudden murder and your disgusting killer. But something in this case didn't feel right to you.

I'll go deeper into this case for my past self and for Ai!

Of course you needed to go to school which left you only with the thought, so the little investigation you began was on pause. But that's what you thought because sooner than you'd know you'll have a friend who will help you.

When you were at school you got deja vu from the past. Always alone, with no one to talk with.

Even reborn people find me boring huh?

You though to yourself as you looked at your notebook. Suddenly the light from the window faded when someone walked up to you.

- My name is Izuru. Let's be friends!

A young boy told you. He had long brown hair and green eyes.

- What?

- Let's be friends!

Izuru said to you confident

- Em... Sure?

You answered unsure yet. You've never experienced that before, someone asking you to be their friend.

- Great!

Izuru smiled at you and sat at the chair of the desk in front of you.

- What do you wanna do when you grow up?

Your new friend asked you that caught you off guard

- Huh?

You never thought of it before. The only thing that you care was to find your's and Ai's killer.

- What about you?

- Me? I'm going to be a cosplayer!

- A cosplayer?

- Yeah!

- That's actually... Pretty cool.

You said as you thought about the idea

- And you?

Izuru asked again. Turning the conversation back to you.

- Me?

I'm going to be an idol because I want to be loved

- I'm going to be a voice actor!

- Perfect! You'll voice my favorite characters and I'll cosplay your's!

His answer made you smile wider than ever before and your friend laughed at how happy you were.

You were one step closer to happiness after five years of being reborn as Y/N.

I'm loved by my new family and by my best friend and I never will forget the love you gave me Gorou.