Chapter 03

- Is she adorable?

You heard an unknown voice saying

What is happening ?

- She is.

A male voice agreed

You tried to open your eyes but for some reason they felt heavy. It took you some time before you were successful and what you were faced with confused you.
You were faced with a woman's chest

What is going on? Why am I so small? And why do I have boobs in front of me?

You were panicking and trying to move but you felt small and weak and the only noises you made were whines and cries.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

- Shh! Come now darling. The is no need for you to cry.

The woman told you to calm you down

Why am I a baby? How did this happen? Gorou!

- Please calm down!

The woman kept saying

She is right. I need to calm down.

And slowly you did as the woman pleade you to. You need to calm down and think. What is going on with you? How did you get in this situation?

Even though it's weird did I get reincarnated? That's the only possible way!

- That's it sweetie!

The woman, that now is your mother, praised you.

TIME SKIP

Age: 3 years old

A new life. A new beginning. The whole thing was still weird for you but still the whole thing helped you relive a different life. But something was missing.

Gorou...

- Sweetie!

- Mama!

You called her happily

- I'm going to work now, kay?

- Ohh! Good luck mama!

- Thank you sweetie!

Your new mother going by the name Eri Nonomura was a ex-model and a host for a new TV fashion show. She was a quit stunning woman and an idol to every teenage girl but it took her a while to come back online after being unemployed one year after your birth.

- Have a good day at work Eri.

- Bye darling!

As for your dad, Taka Sakamaki. Young people don't know him but their parents and the your old self have heard plenty of times his work. A talented musician who made soundtracks for many films and series.

- Y/N want me o hear me play the piano?

- Yes please!

- Hahaha. Alright!

You enjoyed your new life, it was really peaceful in the house and your parents were good people. The piano made his usual beautiful sound while chuckles from you and your dad could be heard as a duet. Those moments were precious to you but suddenly the news stopped you both.

- Well known idol, Ai Hoshino was found murdered in her house.

No...

- Oh dear....

- The murder was one of her fans. He was found dead. He committed suicide some hours after his murder.

- Ai!

You shouted to the TV and started crying

- There, there sweetie.

Your father tried to calm you down assss he hugged you.

What about her twins? Are they alright? Did that bastard hurt them?

- The man was also the same one who murder the young doctor 3 years ago.

What.... Excuse me!

You wanted to hear more but thanks to your crying state your father decided that it was best to turn off the TV.

- No more of that. You are still very young for this staff.

Ai...

Aqua:

That bastard!

Calling Aqua angry was an understatement. He was mad! As he was watching the news about his mother's death he was cursing that stalker's existence existence. He knew his father had something to do with it.

His train of thoughts stopped when he heard what the reporter said next

- The man was also the same one who murder the young doctor 3 years ago.

What did she say? Who did he also kill

If he wasn't already mad now he totally was. This man, Ai's stalker also killed his wife. And who gave all that information to the stalker... His father.

No one hurts my old and new family