Prolouge

"Can you tell me about how you and Mommy met again?" My five year old daughter asked my husband while he was tucking her in. 

"Didn't I tell you this last night?" He laughed sitting on a side of her bed. I smiled from where I was at the doorway. 

"He'll tell you after he tucks in your brother." I said smiling at the two. Andy stood up and walked over to me. He smiled and kissed my cheek walking to our son's room. 

"Why did you adopt me?" Venice asked suddenly when I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Because Mommy can't have beautiful kids like you." I said smiling at her. Andy and I found out a last year that I'm not able to have children so we adopted two children. Best decision of my life.

"It all started when a handsome man walked into the Woman's bathroom by accident!" Andy yelled loudly walking back into the room.

"We met before then! You just didn't acknowledge my existence!" I laughed at him falling off of the bed in the process.

"Are you OK Evelina?" Andy asked laughing at me. I just gave him a thumbs up and laughed at myself. 

"Daddy tell me the storyyy!!" Venice whined jumping up and down in her bed slightly. I got up off of the floor and sat on the end of Venice's bed so Andy could sit next to her. He was wearing a loose tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans. He really was never going to change. And I love him for that. 

"I was working on some stuff for my band and my tour manager told us that we were going to get a new stage manager. The next day we got to meet this new stage manager but Daddy was being stupid and paid no attention to her at all." Andy said in a baby voice making me laugh a little. 

"You're finally getting the story right." I said smiling at him.