Chapter Four

We reached the doors outside and I was almost completely out.

"You need to wake up Evelina, we need to get into the cars." Andy said bouncing a little making me jostle around.

"Uggghhhhhh, I don't want to move." I whined holding onto him tighter. 

"Then I'm going to drop you." He said letting me fall slightly down his back making me squeal and tighten my grip on him. 

" I'm tiiired!" I whined again. Andy let me go expecting me to fall off of his back but I squeezed my thighs and tightened my grip around his shoulders so I would stay up.

"Let go we need to get into the car!" Andy whined back peeling me off of his back.

I fell softly to the ground landing on my feet and looking for the car. Everyone was climbing into a few SUV's. I followed the stage people to one of them finding out it was full. I walked to the one with other people and that one was full to. Groaning I walked to the one with the band. Which was also full... This sucks. 

"Just sit on my lap." Jinxx said. I climbed in and sat on his lap.

"You guys are a lot more open than I expected." I said trying to get comfortable. 

"You expected us to be really angry and kind of closed off and not talking to you at all right?" CC asked looking at his phone.

"I didn't expect you to be like THAT. I just didn't think Andy would be giving me piggy back rides or you guys letting me sit on your laps when the vans were to full." I said making the guys laugh a little. 

"You should get some sleep. No one is going to let you into your hotel room for more than ten minutes when we get to the hotel." Ashley said turning towards me.

"Why not? Isn't everyone going to take a nap or something?" I asked. I expected everyone to be jet lagged.

"All of the old people are! All of us young folk are going to the pool!" Andy said excitedly from next to me and Jinxx. 

"That means I'm going to have to wear my bikini!!" I whined. Don't get me wrong I love my body and I know that I'm skinny I just don't like the fact that everyone is going to see my ugly scars on my hip. I only ever cut myself on my right hip so that part of my body looks pretty jacked up.

"Shush up you're skinny enough to look good in a bikini." Jake said poking my shoulder.

"I know I'm skinny I just don't want you to see the one things that I hate about my body." I said putting my legs across Andy's lap and getting comfy on Jinxx.

"And what exactly would that be?" Ashley asked. 

"My scars." I said simply. They already know that I used to cut myself so why not be open about it. All of the guys suddenly got quite and were having their own little conversations. This gave me the perfect opportunity to try and sleep for at least another hour.

***

"We're here get up I want to go swimming!!" Andy yelled poking me. I apparently was the only one sleeping. 

"But I'm really tired!!" I whined getting closer to Jinxx. I felt Jinxx laugh from under me. 

"If you're not going inside then we're going to leave you in this car to die." Andy said seriously. 

"Good luck finding another stage manager after people find out that you left me in here to die." I said just as serious. I felt Jinxx shift under me nearly causing me to fall to the ground. 

"Some one grab our bags I'm going to carry Evelina." Andy said grabbing my waist and pulling me out of the car. He set me on the ground and knelt in front of me again. He is so tall compared to me it's not even funny.