2

"i wanna have another baby."

i scrunched my face while looking at bey. she's been laying on my chest while messing with my stomach. ain't nobody tell her to be thinking about damn kids. just gave her a good fucking and she wanna talk about children. i'll be damned. i already had one... plus we said our family was complete.

luckily i didn't have to push him out my coochie. i had an emergency c-section with Kyri. he wasn't doing right and it sent everything into a panic. it was honestly the scariest day of my life. we had already spent a minute trying to get my stubborn ass pregnant, but after a couple months we got it. he's two now and i honestly love that i experienced the journey of pregnancy. it was really cool.

i'd never been around a pregnant person so imagine me being that first person. i'm the only child and bey had both her kids when i wasn't around. so it was cool. i hated the whole throw up thing but it eventually stopped once i was around four months.

if i cared, i would apologize to my family everyday for the way i acted. i was a true asshole. i'm like that regularly but it was so bad with that baby inside of me. nobody could fuck with me. i was ready to slap hoes all up and down the street! beyoncé was my savior though. i'll probably be in jail if she didn't get me out of so much shit.

all in all i was an angry black woman. kyri did something to me. but he's my sweet little angel now. he's so quiet and chill, i love my little bug so much.

"you want another baby?" i questioned while pulling her head up to look at me. she nodded some while pouting and i mugged. what the fuck? is she not tired of kids? we already taking in the neighborhood children, i'm tired of humans younger than me. "bey you ain't tired of pushing kids out yo coochie?"

"who said it would be me? i've had my share, it's your turn."

"i just had one!"

"two years ago and i had two, so it's still on you."

"i never even agreed to having another kid so whatever." i mumbled with a frowned face. she's trying to kill me. i'm not with that and knowing that a baby gotta come out my vagina is so fucking scary. she know i don't like stuff inside me...much worse something having to come out of me.

then there's the deal with needles....i don't like that! dang. the fear i had while going into labor should be enough for her to count me out.

"you said that we could have another in a couple years after ky."

"it hasn't been a couple years."

"how long you think a couple is? it's been two years, almost three."

i smacked my lips and closed my eyes. i'm not trying to think about this right now. i'll probably cry because who said i wanted another baby!? then i'm gonna have to carry the little fucker. hell no.

"onika you promised."

i did. but i didn't think she would actually want another baby! the hell? the whole egg mixing process and then they gotta...bye.

we have a good sperm donor but that's not even the point. it's me having to push this baby out. i know for a fact i won't end up with a c-section again.

"i did but like...can i think about it?"

"you can think as long as you want, i want my baby." she got off of me and went to the bathroom. i mugged her the whole time she walked there. it's the middle of the day and she wanna talk about fucking kids. school is almost out and that means that these kids will be at home....and she wanna add another? good fucking bye!

she love to stress me out!

i went to the kitchen and saw lyric with kameron. they were pulling food from chic fil a bags and i knew it was rumi. she's been wanting that for the longest but bey keeps cooking. i think she's doing it on purpose.