16

onika is killing me. she's been in her office all day! like she got up in the middle of the night and didn't get back in the bed. when i got up i figured she was in her office and she is. been in there since i woke up.

i'm not sure what she's doing but she needs to hurry up. i just want my wife. the kids started school and we're alone in this house. lyric decided to take them because she's the best big sister ever. literally. i didn't feel like getting up.

"baby." i knocked on the office door while looking at my toes. she's not responding and it's scaring me. it's not like i can just walk in, she's always locking the door. "baby please open the door."

i'm getting sad. it's going on noon.

"i miss you."

"give me a second!"

"what are you doing?"

"just give me a second beyoncé, please mama."

i rolled my eyes and walked away. fuck a second i've given her hours. the least she can do is tell me what she's doing. if it's work, simply say that.

waiting for her, i sat on the couch in my phone. she really playing with me. i was shaking my leg and biting my nail trying to stay calm. fuck it.

"come out!" i started knocking loudly on the door. just kept going until the door swung open. she grabbed my shirt and yanked me in before closing the door back. i just let her yank me all the way to her seat. she sat down first and yanked me in her lap. "owww."

"shut up yo."

"what are you-"

"shut up. you wanna be a damn brat, stop talking and watch what i'm doing." she mumbled going back to the papers in front of her. i didn't even pay that any attention grabbing her phone off the table. wonder if she's checked her social media.

there's so many notifications coming from them. first was instagram because that's where hoes like to play with me the most. so many models be in her dms trying to get with her. i have to shut that shit down immediately. cause they be knowing she married. like why be a slut?

"stop going through my phone." she took it from me and put it under her leg. i glared at her so hard. since when does she do that? playing with me right now.

"give it back."

"no. you so bad wanted to know what i was doing. watch me."

"you're so weird." i got off of her and stood over her. she just shrugged without looking at me and kept reading. her glasses were on her face and i took them off to mess with her.

"yo...you're really asking for it."

"no you're asking for it. give me your phone back."

"you not getting nothing from me now."

"well i guess you won't be reading." i was about to walk out...but...she pulled me back. she's too short for this anyways. so i held them in the air watching her face fall. she walked right out the office and i followed.

maybe i'm just bored.

"quit following me before i slap you."

"you're gonna slap me now?"

"you keep on, hell yea. know i don't give a fuck." oh she's mad for real. okay maybe i should stop. i kept following until she was in the room. if she just threatened to hit me without taking it back, she's upset. real upset. "see..."

"i'm sorry, come here." i tried touching her and she mushed my hand off of her. aw, i really upset her.. "baby i'm sorry. i was just playin."

"i don't care. stop talking to me for right now." she put her crocs on and went to grab her keys. i know she's not about to leave me..... "move."