24

i was trying to be as quiet and slow as i could. it's 4am and i'm getting ready so i can head to the building around 5am. there's a long day ahead of me, i have to get these girls ready for a runway show. in which i will not be attending because i'm that tired.

i'll get them ready, take their pictures and then leave. whatever happens at the runway will be whatever, it's like a modeling competition. some ANTM type shit.

all i know is i'm being paid hella good to have them ready for their shows. then i'm paid extra when i have to take their photos for the whole thing.

"baby."

fuck. i huffed turning around to see bey awake, so i smiled small. the last thing i wanted was to wake her up while i was leaving. she already doesn't like me leaving this early as is. it's only because she's been on this week break so she's home alone.

"hey mama. goodmorning."

"are you getting ready to leave?"

"yea. yea i gotta go."

"can i come with you? please?" she sat up quickly and i kind of cringed. ummm. i wouldn't mind but she definitely would. especially because this is a day that my team will be in.

tae, khalil, lauren. i needed them today for the runway. if i won't be attending then someone has to. but she just might not be bothered. she's been chilling lately and i love it.

"i don't know-"

"i'll stay in the office if i have to."

"no. no you don't have to. come on baby." i waved her to the bathroom. she got out the bed happily following me inside. i understand that her being here isn't fair especially cause she'll be completely alone. like not a kid.

we got inside the shower washing all that sex off from last night. well just her juices and fluids that were released on me. i didn't let her do anything to me.

when we had sex earlier that day i had to show her what she missed. put it on her in the best way. it was enough for me, i don't want her to start fucking me to sleep just yet. need a little more time.

so last night we had sex again and i just put her to sleep. made sure she was fine/okay.

"are you sore?"

"i mean....im a bit sensitive...swollen. but i'm fine."

"swollen?" i looked horrified. her vagina is swollen? i'm not sure that's the word she meant.

"yes onika. when you have someone pounding you, or sucking on you, you tend to swell." she spoke bored and i nodded. okay. well i knew that but there's plenty of ways your...area can be swollen so...i just wanted to be sure. make sure nothing was seriously wrong.

we bathed our bodies for some time before getting out. i didn't wanna goooo. all i wanna do is go to sleep for gods sake. i got dressed alongside bey before we left.

bey was asleep the whole way i went to get breakfast and to the building. she jumped up once i came to a complete stop in the parking lot. i chuckled because she scared the shit out of me. she's such a mother jumping up like that. that's how you know she stresses herself.

i handed her the bag of breakfast so i could get my other things out the trunk. then we went inside. before eating i started to set up with a bit of beys help. she kind of knew what she was doing from all these years. it'll shock me if she didn't.

thankfully i had about an hour left until the girls were too show up. so i used that time to eat with bey in my office. she was in my chair and i got on the floor with my food. it was kind of comfortable the way i was slumped against the wall.