5

"y'all always wanna go somewhere." i rolled my eyes at the three musketeers in front of me. i'm trying to sleep a high off....and they wanna go get brunch. like damn, let's take a break. even though we haven't been out in about a year, they just picked the wrong time.

i stopped taking pills, but i do smoke. not being high just doesn't work for me. like i tried staying sober for a long time after having kyri, but that's how i function. the shit just isn't right for me. and the good thing with smoking is that i can do it more than i can with popping a pill.

that was only an every once in a while thing. that blunt can spark everyday. and i just smoked not even an hour ago.

"onika you have no choice, get up." kelly pulled the cover off of me and smacked my leg. i am not getting up, i'll cry. they're most likely gonna try and get drunk knowing how i am. "the kids are gone so you really need to get up tanya. we miss you guys and we haven't been out in so long. i'm gonna cry."

she's about to really make me upset. i huffed rolling over and got out the bed for them. they want me to go out and i look like this. high as shit.

"nobody told you to smoke like that anyways." beyoncé mumbled from the vanity and i went to her. leaning over her shoulder while smiling small. "move off of me."

"i love you so much. but you need to stop being a butthole before i stick my tongue in yours." i whispered licking her ear. she jerked away and i twirled around to straddle her lap. "you mad at me big mama?"

"i don't like that you're high like this."

"but...baby come on. i would be so all over the place if i didn't have at least one high. it's not being done for absolutely no reason mamas." i grabbed her face to kiss her. she's making me feel bad. at this point i don't wanna be high anymore. "i'm sorry. alright?"

"i know you do it for a reason so i'm not mad. it's just too early."

we were whispering to each other. she's making me feel really bad so i sighed getting off of her. it wouldn't make sense to talk to her with others in here.

"can y'all step out for a second please?" i waved kelly and chelle off. they nodded leaving out and i went to close the door. "baby talk. come on, how do you feel?"

"i just don't like the timing. of course it doesn't bother me onika. it's just too early like it's literally 1pm."

"i'm sorry....i just didn't think we were gonna go somewhere today."

"i know baby."

"so can you stop being mad?" i bent down to kiss her lips. she nodded her head making me smile and go to the closet for clothes. i'm not about to get all dressed up because they look like they just came from work.

"i wanna talk to you about something."

"aw shit." i shook my head putting my jeans on. every time something like that is said i just don't even expect anything good. "which one of us is gonna have an attitude?"

"neither i hope." she got up and came to me. i put my shirt on raising my eyebrows at her. so i'm basically gonna be the one with the attitude obviously. "so...i got an email from this guy and he's shooting a movie. really good person. i've worked with him before, i'm sure you know him."

"ok and what?" i mugged. it's gonna piss me off i already know man. she wouldn't have told me right now. and she doing it now because i just made her stop being upset with me. so she feel like she has an upper hand.

"he wants me to be the vixen."

i looked at her weird. what does she mean? a vixen? so just someone that's sexy...there's no problem with that then.