36

onika got one more time to leave me. on her life i'm gonna fuck her up. she's left this room like three times and every time is when i fall back to sleep. you can't fuck someone into the mattress and then leave.

girl just fucked me so good. and i was drunk, she was high, so it lasted all night. here we are morning and she testing my gangsta. finna snatch her ass up and make her lay down.

i got out the bed holding my boobs and grabbed my silk robe from the floor. the fucking floor was freezing i slid my slippers on as well. that's all onika with that air. like why does it have to be so cold? as i was about to make my way around the bed, onika came in the room.

she jumped seeing me up and cursed under her breath. i squinted my eyes at her, clearly having an attitude. i'm not even gonna do too much because after that break i promised not to be so jumpy at her.

"onika."

"mm?"

"what are you doing?" i mugged her as she went in her drawer. she finally unpacked her suitcase! that's a cause for celebration. i'm surprised she even did it without me telling her again. i guess she didn't wanna hear my mouth.

"i'm getting something mama."

"why you keep leaving me in here by myself?"

"you're not by yourself my love."

"if no one else is in the room with me, yes i am." i mugged her. she turned to me from her drawer and blew me a kiss. why is she playing? that's her problem, she take me as a joke. "onika im finna get mad."

"at me? for what?" she chuckled closing her drawer back, about to walk out again. see!?

"onika if you leave me again i'm gonna fuck you up!!"

"mama.... what is wrong with you?"

i huffed ignoring her and started to fix the bed back. she getting on my nerves right now. real shit. like i wanna rko her short ass on this floor.  this cold ass floor. she need to turn that air off.

common sense is so hard for her. obviously i want my fucking wife. i don't even know what she's doing and i really don't care. she can do it alone in here with me. what's so important in the living room anyway?

"wifey."

"don't call me that." i mumbled. it's cute but i'm mad so she shouldn't call me cute things. i'll fold. she knows this. "get out, go do what you were doing."

"alright." she left out for real making me pout. i whined crossing my arms while watching the door. why would she really leave? i'm about to cry, for real. she's being the other onika when i want her to be soft onika.

it's not fair. soft onika would've been sleep in my boobs right now....not wanting me to move.

i sat on the bed with my arms crossed looking at the floor. what is she even doing? probably getting high. i could kind of smell it when she opened the door. it's too early for all that. ugh.

the door opened again but this time it wasn't onika. it was rumi. she came to me and crawled up my lap, laying her head on my shoulder. i had no choice but to hold her since she forced her way up here.

she's nine but she's long as hell. her birthday is coming soon and i know she's super excited. the big 10.

"what's wrong?"

"i wanted you and mommy but she's busy."

"what she doing?"

rumi shrugged and i mentally rolled my eyes. i was hoping she knew so i wouldn't have to go out. but looks like i do. i'm gonna figure out what the hell she's doing and why it's taking her time away from me. i stood up still holding mimi and left the room.