33

it's so freaking early! why did i agree to these times? i dreaded getting up this morning but good thing i had beyoncé to make me

it's so freaking early! why did i agree to these times? i dreaded getting up this morning but good thing i had beyoncé to make me. didn't think she would be coming with me again but she did. my baby woke up as soon as i did and started to get ready. it made my heart flutter.

so here we are, day two. it was so hard explaining a lie yesterday to my mom. she was so worried about where we were. literally came all the way to our suite and inside bey and i's room to question us. i just told her i took beyoncé somewhere special for some us time. now i think i really need to take bey somewhere special. it made me feel bad that it was a lie.

i'll really take my baby somewhere special....

"here. if you're hot then sit down." bey handed me a water while dabbing my face with a towel.

"i'm not too hot baby." i mumbled as she was touching up my face. imagine having your wife with you for these things. she's on her toes the whole time. especially about me being hot, i don't know why. maybe because she know how annoyed i get when in heat. and i hold my breath when i'm focused, so being too hot is not good. "plus this is almost over, then we're leaving."

"we're supposed to be doing something today."

"i know mama, it'll be finished by then." i reassured. the last thing i want her to think is that i'll let work get in between our family time. my promise i made is to be official.

"that's not the problem nika. i don't want you to be too tired. you've barely even slept."

i sighed giving her a straight face. if she don't stop worrying about me. i'm not doing anything i don't wanna do. plus this is the last photoshoot and everything else is simple work. like a small meeting to discuss the process.

made sure i had everything situated before booking things went through. she should have nothing to worry about.

"they're working you too much."

"whatever i'm doing is because of me mama."

"well stop working yourself so much." she gave me that look and i just nodded. i'm not gonna go back and forth with her over this. when it comes to her concern, it's best to let it be and get it together. especially about me and my health.

i went back out to finish the photoshoot, super excited that it was nearing completion. sitting in a pool of milk doesn't feel as nice as it sounds. i'm ready to go get in the shower.

"babycakes." i heard bey whisper. she trynna be quiet, girl loud as hell. i'm sure if i heard her then the photographer heard too. this whole shoot she's been giving me googly eyes from behind him.

"mm?"

"you look sexy." she mouthed while forming a heart with her hands. i chuckled shaking my head mouthing a thank you. she's such a school girl wife. everything she feels will show. i know when i'm giving her butterflies or when i'm making her feel some type of way. so cute.