1.Application For The Interview 📝

Helloo everyone ☺️,

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

************************

In chennai,

It was raining heaving and the sound of rain drops were falling on the floor with a sound.In that kulu kulu cold evening,In an apartment which has 15 floor a girl in 20 in the 10th floor was sitting in the sofa while the cushion was on her lap and on the cushion she kept her laptop and typing something very seriously with caring bout the person who is feeding her.its none of other than Aadhini Krishnakumar.

She was filling the application form for interview in her dream company named,

"SK GROUP OF COMPANY"

Because in that company they were keeping an interview to select an PA for the CEO of that company.her sister in law anjali sighed heavily and peak to the laptop and saw she was filling an application.she sihhed and said,

Anj-Aadhu ma yen inda thewa illadha wela anna dhan solli irukkaru la velaiku poga cenam nu aprom yen ma?

Ak-Ada anni naan veetla ippo vettiya dhane irukke adhan podalam nu.

Anj-Sari nee anna kitta kettiya?

Ak pout looking at ger sister in law keeping an innocent face and nodded noto which anjali glared him.

Anj-Nee ellam thirundave maata la ewwalo thadava anna kitta thittu vaangi irukke haan appidi vaangiyum innum anna kitta olichu marachi ippidi pannanuma?

Ak-Sari thittadhinga select aanadhum solren.

Anj-Aama select aanathuku aprom sonna anna onnum solla maatanga endra dhairiyathula dhane ippidi panra kd.

Ak smiled sleepishly to which anjali knocked her head and started to feed again making ak to rubbed her head pouting at her.

Anj-Inda thadava naan un annana thadukkave maatan nalla thittu vaangiko.

Ak-Anni Noooooo.

Anj-Yenna no nee thittu vaanginalum thirunda maata parwalla inda thadawa extra va vaangiko.

....-Yenna vaangiko yenna nadakkudhu inga?

Ak and anjali turn to look at rakesh who is standing in the emtrance of their room.he smile and went near ak and sit down near her.

Rak-Yennachi anjali yedhuku awala shumma thittitu irukke?

Anj-Hello naan onnum unga thongachiya chumma thittala awa thappu panna adhan thitnen.

Rakesh turn towards his sister and asked what and saw her laptop.he saw the application form of the interview for a company for a PA selection.he saw his sister who islooking down.

Rak-Yenna aadhu ma idhu?

Ak-Illa ney veetla shumma dhane irukken adhan apply panlam nu fill pannen.

Rakesh stayed silently making his sister and his wife to see him confusedly because he did not say anything.rakesh sighed and said,

Rak-Sari apply pannu naan ewwalo sonnakum nee kekka poradhum illa la so pannu.

Ak-Illa naan pannala.

Anjali and rakesh saw her confusedly because she is the one who work in that company and now saying that she doesn't want.

Anj-Yen adhan annave othukittare?

Ak-Yenakku theriyum awar yen mela kovathula dhan ok sonnaru maththa padi awar onnum happy aah feel panni ok sollalanu.