16.Kulu Kulu ☃️

Hello everyone 😊.

Sorry for the late update 🥺.

Guyz I thought to start an new college love story between an middle class boy and a rich girl.what do you say shall I start the story or.........tell me your opinion.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

*******************************

Two souls were disturbed by the thought of eachother.its none of other than sk and ak.while ak was smiling thinking about the moment and sk was sighing in anger.

Here in ak cabin,

Ak went inside her cabin smiling like a mad girl and blushing thinking about the moment.she close the door and leaned to the door thinking,

Ak-Aiyoo yena oru kanna pah semma azhaga irukke.ippo naan yeppidi vela pakuradhu.aana anda kannula yedho oru yerkam theriyudhe?yennava irukkum?sari kandu pudippom aa a adhum nalla dhan irundhuchi la kulu kulu nu hehe.

Ak wa speaking to herself.after that she started to work but she is getting disturb by his eyes which appears in her cabin when she see anywhere.

After sometimes she saw an file which has to be taken an sign from him but she is feeling afraid to face him after the incident because she don't know how will he react when she go their.gaining some courage she stand up from her seat and went to his cabin.

She took a deep breath and knock the door.she heard that he said to come in.she hung her head down and went inside.she saw him from corner of the eyes that he is concentrating on his work.

Whenever she saw him she felt an unknown emotion inside her and feels an kulu kulu feeling in the whole place.but her thought broken and get jerked hearing him,

Sk-Tharaya paathu mudijiduna yedukku vandhen nu sollu.

Ak-Haan inda file la sign edukka vandhen.

Sk-Sari vechitu po naan aprom sign panni vekkiren.

Ak nodded and kept the file on his table and moved out and sighed but she heard some giggling sound and turn to see her 3 brothers who js seeing her and giggling making her glare them.

Ak-Yenna partha comedy piece maari irukka?

Aar-Illaye.

Ak-Aprom yedhuku ya siricha?

Vim-Illa veliya wandadhum un moonja parthen adhan sirichen.

Ak-Hehe very funny.poya poi velaya paaru.

Mad-Naan velaya parthutu dhan irukkom neenga olunga velaya partha podhum madam.

Ak saw them confused and went to her cabin making 3 of them laugh.they too went to their cabin.

Here in sk cabin,

After seeing that ak went out he leaned to the chair and sighed closing her eyes.

Sk-Shobbaaa ewwalo neram dhan parthum parkadha maari irukkiradhu.

He said and took the file and sign it and kept the file.

It was lunch time ak and her brothers went to canteen to have their meal.4 of them had their meal and went to the floor and started their work again.

After ak done her work and pack her bag started to move.then only she get remind that she have to take the file from him.she knock the door and went inside and saw him leaning on the chair.

Sk-Yenna?pogallaya?

Ak-Adhu file a yeduthu vechitu polam nu dhan yedukka vandhen.

He saw her and took the file and gave it to her.she took it and went out before smiling at him.she again went to her cabin and kept the file and went to her brothers cabin to see them working.

Ak-Hellooooo.

3 of them look at her and smile at her and asked,

Aar-Nee innum pogalaya?

Ak-Poganum adhuku neenga yaarachu varanum la.

Vim-Naanga yedhuku?

Thenshe started to tell the incident happen in morning in her house except that unknown people car.

Aar-Ooh ok oru 15 minutes iru naan varen

Ak-Ogayyy....

Saying she sit down in the chair and keep her head on the table and close her eyes.afger sometimes 3 of them finish the work and started to move.aarya dropped her in her house and went bidding bye.

Magic Continues....☃️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in next chapter 💜

What will happen next?

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 💜😉.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈.