4.Her First Day ☺️

Hello everyone ☺️

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋

**************************

After asking when she should join to office and madhan tell about that and showed her cabin too.after seeing and roaming around the office she went to a sweat shop and buyed a sweet box.after taking it she went happily to her house.

After sometime she arrived to the house and she acted like keeping her face sadly and went and ring the bell.anjali open the door and saw ak who is looking down sadly and asked,

Anj-Heyy yennachi select aagitiya?

Ak nodded no making anjali to feel bad.ak went inside and sit down inthe sofa sadly and anjali too sit near her and said,

Anj-Sari vidu namma vera onnuku try panlam ok va?

Ak-Adhu ellam thewaye illa anniii.

Ak said with a wide smile making anjalito confused,

Anj-Yen nee dha......heyyyappo select aagitiya?

Ak-Yessss.....

Anjali smiled widely hearing it and hugged ak tightly and kissed her cheeks.

Anj-Nejamava?

Ak-Aama anni naan dhan select aaginen.

Anj-Super da congratulations.

Ak-Thanks anni haan anni oru nimishom

Saying she took her sweet box and to a piece of that sweet ad feed to anjali and she too feed to ak.

Ak-Okay idha fridge la vekkiren anna vandha same drama pottu aprom sweat kudukkalam ok va.

Anj-Okay.

Anjali said smiling.ak smile and went to kitchen and kept it inside the fridge and went to fresh up.here anjali smile to herself seeing ak happiness in her face.

Both of them spend their day by watching tv,playing games and sleeping.at night rakesh comes from office and asked ak about the interview and she winked to anjaki and said as same like she tell to anjali at first and then said that she got selected making rakesh to smile and kiss her forehead.

All had the dinner happily and went to sleep.

Next day,

The sun rises to wake up all of them in the city while a ak was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her lips dreaming about something.she wake up in the first ring of the alarm as she did not forget about the first day of the office.

She went to fresh up and weared a blue colour blouse and a skirt matching for it.she put a bump and leave it without tying.she put the bag sidely after putting the neccessary things inside the bag.she went down to see her brother having the breakfast and her anni serving him making her angry.

Ak-Hello......

Rakesh saw her and smile sleepishly seeing her glare making her huffed in anger.

Ak-Yenna nee naan waradhuku munnadiye saptuta?

Rak-Oru meeting irukku ma so early ya poganum adhan takkunu saptutu polam nu.sari nee yenna innaiku seekirama elumbi irukke?

Anj-Madam ippo office poganum la adhan.

Ak-Hehe aama kovil ku poitu dhan office ku poven.

Anj-Kovil ka?

Ak-Aama kovil ku poitu yennodafirst day nalla irukkanum nu vendikanum yen na yenga boss uh oru sidumoonji ney awan kitta irundhu kaapathu nu vendikitu poven.

Anj-Sidumoonji ya?

Ak-Aama anni paawam tenna maari innum neraya po nunga interview ku vandhu iru danga ulla sirichitu ponavnga veliya aludhutu dhan vandanga and naan ulla ponappo awaru kovama moonja oorrunu vechitu dhan interview eh yeduthanga.

Anjali and rakesh nodded and laugh looking at her face expression.rakesh had her breakfast and went bidding bye and ak too had her breakfast and started to leave bidding bye to anjali.

She went to kovil firstly and did the pooja and started to worship.then she started to go to office from their.

She parked the bike in the parking and went inside happily.tge reception girl smile at her and said,

Rec-Good morning,neenga dhan sir ooda PA va?

Ak-Morning,Aama naan dhan yen?

Rec-Illa unna vida nalla alagana ponnunga vandhuchi awangala select pannama unna select panni irukkangala adhan.

Ak-Yen yenna select panna koodadha?aduthu sir onnum alaga parthu select pannala interviewers ooda qualification parthu dhan select panni irukkanga.neengalum first day yenna maari dhane wandhu iruppinga.

Reception girl did not say anything as it was true and she changed herself after seeing sk.seeing her ak smile and said,

Ak-Solla venam yenakku unga monja paatgale theriyudhu sorry if my words hurts you.

Rec-Appidilam illa neenga unmaya dhan sonninga actually naan sir a parthadhuku aprom dhan inda maari laam pottukitu vandadhe.

Ak-Hmm okay bye naan kelamburen bye bye.

Saying so she try go but stopped hearing that girl calling her,

Rec-Hello my name Hasini unga peru?

Ak-Aadhini....

Saying so she went to her floor in the lift.after the lift opened she went to her cabin and saw some files already kept in the table.she saw around the cabin as she just look at the cabin from outside yesterday.then she started her work and went to sk cabin to tell about the meetings and to take some signs.

She look at sk cabin door with fear bitting her nail.atlast she knock the door and she heard a voice to come in.she went in and saw him working on the laptop and she said,

Ak-Good morning sir.

Sk-Hmm any meetings.

Ak-Yes sir.

Saying she started the meeting that should be held and then she tell that he have sign for some files.he asked the file and she give it to him.he signed it and give to him.all while ge did not look at her just seeing the laptop and took the file without seeing her.

Magic Continues....☃️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in next chapter 💜

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 💜😉.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈