24.Yazhini Revealed About Sandhya🥺💜

Hello everyone ☺️.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋

*******************************

After a week.

Its been an week ak speak with rakesh after the incident.he too try to convinced her but she is stubborn in her decision that she is not going to talkwith him making rakesh sighed with tears.anjali felt bad seeing the lovable brother and sister is been angry birds now.

Rakesh things to give her sometimes to calm down herself and he did not diturbed him.but both brother and sister is missing eachother terribly.

In office vimal,madhan and aarya to notice her been different with them and they blame sk thinking he might be the reason but yhey get some puches slaps from him that he is not the reason.

She stopped speaking with some of them and her vrothers in the office and with sk other than important things.

Its was saturday and while ak was going inside the office she saw yazhini and vijay with theif son going to the lift.yazhini saw her smile but before she speaks the door of the lift closed.

Ak waited until the lift comes down again and then after sometimes she went inside her cabin which was notice by yazhini who is inside sk cabin.she xcused herself and went out.

Ak sighed and sit down on her seat and started to work.the door of her cabin opened but dhe did not see as she knows who is that.

Yaz-PA madam ulla koopda maatingala?

Ak did her work without caring about her.yazhini sighed and went inside.she seated infront of ak and look at her who is working seriously.

Yaz-Aadhini....

Ak-..........

Yaz-Aadhini........

Ak-.............

Yaz-Yeii aadhini unna dhan.

Ak-Yenna venum ippo adhan vela senjitu irukken nu theriyudhula aprom yenna?

Yaz-Sarj ma sorry.yen phone answer pannala?

Ak-Pesradhuku pudikkala and thonala podhuma.

Yazhini sighed and stand up.she went near her and put a chair near ak.she sit down on the chair and said,

Yaz-Unakku yenna dhan ma prachina ippo?

Ak-Yenakku oru prachinayum illa naan nalla dhan irukken.

Yaz-Theriyudhu.

Ak-Aprom yedhuku man kekkura?

Yaz-Sari naan straight aah kekkuren.nee yen ippidi irukke?

Ak-Yeppidi?

Yaz-Yaaru kittayum pesama odhingina maadhiri.

Ak-Its better to be like this other than getting hurt after knowing their true face la adhan.

Yaz-True of whom?

Ak-Someone who cares us unconditionally.

Yaz-According to your like its not someone it surya anna la?

Ak sighed and see yazhini who is seeing her.ak said,

Ak-Aama unga nonnan dhan.

Yaz-Naan unakku awaroda life la nadandha oru unmaya sollata?

Ak-Yenna awarku kalyanam aachu pondati irukka kolandha irukka adhane?adhu yenakku theriyum.

Saying she started to work making yazhini to chuckled snd said,

Yaz-Awaruku pondati irukkaru,irundharu aana ippo illa.

Suddently ak stopped her work hearing yazhini and saw her who nodded yes making her shockand said,

Yaz-Aama nee ninaikkiradhu unma dhan awaroda wife saanya porandhapove yerandhutaru.

Ak-WHAT?????

Yaz-Hmm aama.

Ak-Yeppidi?

Yaz-Awanga pregnant aagi confirmpannaporappodhan solli irukkaru inda kolandha porandha oru uyir poidum nu aana awanga anna kittairundhu marachitu dhan ellame panni irukkanga.

Ak-Yen?

Yaz-Idhu varaikkum yen nu annanum sollala,naanga kettadhum illa.

The place becomes pindrop silent other than the vehicle and horn sounds in the surrounding and in the road.ak who is hung her head down and an lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Yaz-Aprom awar romba odanjitaru office pakkame waralla 3 months aah yen saanya va kooda awar parkave illa anda 3 months aah.awar awaroda room kullaye kedandaru sandhya anni ooda ninaivugal ooda.

Ak-Sandhya???

Yazhini chuckled with tears and said,

Yaz-Saanya ooda amma peru.

Ak-Saanya awa amma peru awanga yenga nu theriyuma?

Yaz-Perathaviravera onnume anda ponnuku theriyadhu.

Ak-Yen sir sollala?

Yaz-Illa awa kekkavum illa.

Ak-Yen?

Yaz-Yen na awalku awa appa azhuguradha parka pudikkala adhan.

Ak-Irundhalum paawam illaya anda ponnu.perusanadhuku aprom sollum podhu irukkira valiya vida ippove sollitu azha vidradhu parawalla ka.

She said looking down while sobbing silently making yazhini to confused.she sit near her and made her to look at her.akdid not face her and she hugged her tightly and started to cry.yazhini caressed her hair saying sweat nothing and then asked,

Yaz-Yennachu da? Yen azhugura.

Ak wiped her tears and sighed heavily and said what happen which made yazhini to teared up but this conversation is heard by vijay who comes to call yazhini with their baby.

Magic Continues....☃️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in next chapter 💜.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😉💜.

From here the emotional will be over and again on sk telling his past with sandhya to ak after so many chapters and it will be dragged for more than 2 I think ️☺️💜

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈.