15.Eyes 👀

Hello everyone ☺️.

First of all,

Happy Birthday To Me And The Person Who Born In This Day 🎂❤️.

Vaanga story kullapola 🚴💜🦋.

*******************************

In aadhini house,

Next day morning ak wake up from her sleep to due to the alarm sound.she get freshed up and went down to eat.rakesh saw her and said,

Rak-Aadhu.

Aadhini looked at him and said,

Ak-Sollu neyy.

Rak-Hmm innaiku naan unna drop panren office la.

Ak looked at him confusely and see anjali to which she shrugged her shoulder as "I don't know".ak look at him and asked,

Ak-Yedhuku na eppovum naan dhane pova thaniya.

Rak-Illa da innaiku un office ku pora road aala dhan poven adhan.

Ak did not asked further and said,

Ak-Sari neyy appo evening 6aaru kooda varadhu?

Rak-Naan varathuku late aagum so un anna yaarkooda yaachu va.

Ak-Okiee.

She said smiling widely making rakesh to glare her in posa posa.anjali and ak giggled seeing him which made him to glare them more.after their glaring banters rakshan and ak bid bye to anjali and went out from the apartment.

While ak going out happily smiling with her brother her smile faded seeing the car and hold her brothers hand tightly and hide behind him.rakesh saw the direction where she was seeing.

Seeing the car and the person inside the car from the mirror his blood boiled and he fisted his hand in anger and his eyes turned red colour making them moved from their.

Rakesh calm down himself before ak see him.ak see him who is smiling at her.she too smile and saw the road to see empty.ak sighed and went with her brother to his bike.both started to leave from the parking.rakesh saw the car again near an shop.he control his anger and thought to speak with them later.

Rakesh dropped her near her office.ak kissed his cheeks and bid him bye and run inside the office.rakesh smile seeing the disappearing figure but his smile faded and his eyes turn red again in anger seeing the car from the mirror.

He drove to his office in maximum speed in anger making all the people seeing him in the road wiedly.

In office,

Ak went inside happily hopping like a bunny looking down.while going she dashed to a person and try to fell down.when she tried to touch the flow a hand held her from waist.its none of other than sk 😁😁.

Sk saw her who is closing her eyes murmuring something.ak felt that she did not fell down saw she opened her eyes slowly to locked up with a brown eyes.bothof them eyes locked and both looked at eachother without caring about the surrounding.

His friends who comes to meet sk saw them and get shocked too see them.3 of them surrounded them and waited until they comes out from their world but they did not making them huffed.aarya patted sk shoulder while vimal patted ak shoulder,

Aar-Sirrrrrrr..........

Sk-.............

Vim-Madam........

Ak-...........

Aar-Deii yeru maadu.........

Both jerked and stand straightly and look at eachother and said in sane time.

Both-Sorry.

Aar-Hello naangalum inga dhan irukkom.

Ak saw aaryaand glared him making him smile sleepishly.

Ak mv-Irundhutu poya unna yaaruya ketta?eppovume yedhachu solli disturb panna vendiyadhu.

She started to scold him from inside making aarya to coughed making ak to act as caressing his head but the reality is knocking his head.

Aar-Valikudhu di thongachi.

Ak-Naan thadavi dhane vidren neyy..

She said greeting her teeth making his other friends to control his control their laugh.

All went to their respective cabins while two souls were disturbed by each others eyes whichade one to smile and other one to sighed in anger.

Magic Continues....☃️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in next chapter 💜

What will happen next?

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 💜😉.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈.