20.Trying To Forget Him 💔

Hello everyone 😊.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋

******************************

A lone tear escaped from Ak eyes while she closed her eyes and started to think about their moments.she distracted her mind and started to consentrate on the work thinking,

Ak-Awara paththi ninaikkiradha vittutu naan ennoda velaya parkanum and naan adhuku mattum dhan vandhu irukken vera onnukum kedayadhu.

Saying again she started to sob hiding her face in her hand while the memories hit her.but she herked and wipe the tears and faked a smile hearing saanya voice,

Saa-Aadhini....

Ak-Vaa saanya.inga yenna panra?

Saa-Nee yen azhugura?

Ak-Naan aah naan yen azhuganum?

Saa-Apromyen kan ellam red aagi irukku?

Ak-Adhuva?adhu thoosi vilundhurucha aprom kanna kasakkinen aah adhan.

Saa-Nejama?

Ak-Aama da naan yen poi solla poren?

Saa-Sari naan appa kitta solla solren inda room a clean panna solli,

Hearing the word "Appa"again her eyes welled up and a lone tear escaped but before saanya notice it she wiped and blinked her eyes.

Saa-Yenna?ok va?

Ak-Sari.

Ak-Saanya.

Saa-Hmm.

Ak-Nee yen enkitta munnadiye sollala un appa yenga sir nu?

Saa-Nee kekkave illaye.

Ak-Annaiku naan unkitta kettala?

Saa-Sollum podhu dhan aarya mama vandhutare adhan sollala aprom yenakkum marandhu pochu.

Akmv-Oruvela nee annaiku solli irundha enakku ewwalo hurt aagi irukkadhu ma.

Saa-Sari sorry unkitta marachadhuku.

Ak-Illa nee enkitta marachitala so naan unkooda doo.

Saa-Sorry solren la aprom yen doo?venum na unakku naan chocky tharata?

Ak-Chocky laam venam enakku oru kiss kudu podhum.

Saa-Ogayyyy.

Saying she kissed ak both side of cheeks while one soul is burning in possessiveness seeing saanya kissing ak cheeks.its none of otger than sk.

Ak and saanya started to play games inside the cabin while ak trying to distract her mind because it will be easy to forget him but saanya's every moment remebered sk to her.

While playing she got a call from yazhini after yazhini knows that ak know about sk and saanya.yazhini knows that ak had a feeling towards sk abd ak too said about it.

Ak saw the phone and saw the name as yazhini akka but she did not answer it because she is angry with her for hiding sbout him even after know she loves sk.she cut the call and switch off the phone.

At afternoon she asked leave for half day as she doesn't feel to stay in the office as her mind is disturbed.she inform sk about the half as telling an lie as she isnot well.sk too did not ask anything and asked her to go.

She packed her bag and leave bidding bye to saanya.while she entered the apartment parking she saw the same car which use to follow her alwys.but she did not think much as she is not in a state to.

While she try to open the door ak get jerked hearing rakesh voice,

"SHUT UP,JUST SHUT UP"

Ak was confused to hear sudden raise voice of ak but she get shocked to hear other words said by rakesh,

"Yaaruku yaaru amma?yengala porutha vara yenga amma eppovo seththu pochu.peththu 6 maasa kolaindaya oru thuli yerakkamum illa thooki pottutu poningale panathuku pinnadi appo yenga pochu inda pulla paasam yellam?"

Magic Continues....☃️💜

How was it?

So guyz will meet you all in next chapter 💜

What will happen next?

Any guess?

Oru keyboard font dwnload panni adhula irundhu font use panni title chap title ku potten pa.nethu nyt partha ella chap title poiruchi just question mark dhan kaatudhu so ippo dhan ellam crct pantu chap eludhinen pa.and wattpad konjam different aagi konjam na one yenna na naanga chap read panna scroll pannanum la aana ippo like pic parkura maari left to right ilukkanum.ungalukum appidiya?

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 💜😉.

With Your Lovely,
Miya 😈.