2.Father And Daughter👨‍👧

Hello everyone ☺️

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋.

******************************

In the same city and in same day morning,

In a big beautiful house which has a big garden and in one side corner of the garden it was like a playground

(One side of the garden)

Birds are chirping.peoples are busy going to the work,kids are giggling through the the road while going to school,In these sound a man in 30 was storring up from his sleep while the sun peaks through the window curtain.its nond of other than Surya.

After a long struggle he open his eyes but he felt someone was snuggling to his chest by tightning the hold around his neck.a charming beautiful smile form in his lips seeing the tiny figure who is sleeping on top of him by hugging him by his neck.the tiny figure is none of other than Saanya his daughter.

Seeing her behaviour his smile vanished and a lone tear escaped from his eyes remembering his wife Sandhya.he sees the frame infront of their bed which is a big frame of him and his wife which had every moments of them from the day they start loving and until her delievery time.

His thought broken and he quickly wipe his tear after feeling that saanya is waking up from her sleep but she slept again turning to otherside avoiding the sunlight by hidding her face in sk's neck.sk laughed seeing his daughter attrocities.he patted her her saying,

Sk-Hey kd ammu elundhuri school ku pogalaya?

Saa-Mhummm.(nodded no)

She said in sleepy voice to which sk smile and asked,

Sk-Yen?innaiku school irukkula.

Saanya wake up fully and sit on sk's stomach and glared him keeping her hand on her hips which is exactly looking like her mom mini vision.he frowned and raise his eyebrow asking what?

Saa-Loosu pa unna yaaru pa periya company CEO va aakinadhu?

Sk get shocked hearing her and asked,

Sk-Yen da?

Saa-Pinna yenna pa sunday yaarachu school ku povangala?

Then only reality hit him that today was sunday and tomorrow only its monday because he thought today was monday as it was interview.

(Aut to Sk-Interview yedukka awwalo arvama irukkiya anneyyy 😜😜)

Sk-Chorry marandhuten da.

Saa-Sari ok ungalukum innaiku office illala so vaanga vaanga thoongalam.

Sk-Nee thoongu da enakku thookam pochu naan jogging poitu waren.